Garage sale vacuum finds.

Name
Swani
Picked up these two vacuums for $5 a piece.
20200530_121207.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just because you paid a premium price and a hollywood name vac doesn't make it the best. I rely on consumer's reports who actually test them.

Name
Swani
This Oreck is a animal. The brush roller is pretty insane. I wouldn't have taken a second look at this thing if it wasn't for @Mikey P post on them. I got the vacuum, a ton of bags, and 4 extra belts for $5. She ain't pretty but it stands the carpet right back up and digs up pet hair like a mofo! I wish it had attachments. 20200629_153508.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
This Oreck is a animal. The brush roller is pretty insane. I wouldn't have taken a second look at this thing if it wasn't for @Mikey P post on them. I got the vacuum, a ton of bags, and 4 extra belts for $5. She ain't pretty but it stands the carpet right back up and digs up pet hair like a mofo! I wish it had attachments. View attachment 100595
Don't encourage him

• Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

hogjowl

Idiot™
This Oreck is a animal. The brush roller is pretty insane. I wouldn't have taken a second look at this thing if it wasn't for @Mikey P post on them. I got the vacuum, a ton of bags, and 4 extra belts for $5. She ain't pretty but it stands the carpet right back up and digs up pet hair like a mofo! I wish it had attachments. View attachment 100595
You poor idiot

• Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom