Garden hose shut offs....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
...to go with my $60 vacuum cleaner, and $10 yard sprayer.... :oldrolleyes:

let me repeat , this time Pay attention, JB

quit pi$$ing in the wind with those 6-8 dollar brass junkers (you've been wasting your money on) and buy a dozen plastic ones when on sale(cause the type I linked with that kind of on/off thingie last just as long).... or go to plumbing contractor supplier and get a good ball valve ..like I already tolt you!

I don't use $10 sprayers ...i have a couple Multi-Sprayers and a HF.
But my $60 vac does suck better than those overpriced plastic vacs some my friends sell :oldrolleyes:

..L.T.A.

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
26 years at this business and I have never seen a need for one of those things.

I guess we just don't get real COMPLICATED down here in Bama.
Walking back and forth extra times to turn water on and off is eliminated with these Marty. I have 3 50' x 3/8" (air) hoses on hand held reels for water feed. Each has a shut off valve and quick coupler. Walk to the faucet ONCE when setting up, hook up the hose, turn on the water at the faucet. Reel it out toward the truck, snapping on the 2nd and 3rd hose if needed. Hook to machine, turn ON the water at the machine.

When wrapping up just one trip back to shut off water.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Walking back and forth extra times to turn water on and off is eliminated with these Marty. I have 3 50' x 3/8" (air) hoses on hand held reels for water feed. Each has a shut off valve and quick coupler. Walk to the faucet ONCE when setting up, hook up the hose, turn on the water at the faucet. Reel it out toward the truck, snapping on the 2nd and 3rd hose if needed. Hook to machine, turn ON the water at the machine.

When wrapping up just one trip back to shut off water.

Open the hose Lee (that is just hand rolled) not on a reel (cause it's simpler and faster.)
Connect water QD. Run hose to faucett. Turn faucet on !!!!!!!!!

Reverse order when done.

Voila, mon amie!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i can roll my 30-100 feet on a reel faster then you can in hand

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mine works awesome.... This was ordered form butler.
e2yjyzyr.jpg

That is the same 3/8" Italian ball valve & GH adapter we use.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=4138

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=4304

Larry

hogjowl

Idiot™
OK, so now I understand why some of you need one. Having never had that problem, I never considered it.

As for having to walk to and from the faucet several times, I am sorry, but I find that funny. I turn it on when I hook up, and turn it off when I leave.

T

TxResSpec

Open the hose Lee (that is just hand rolled) not on a reel (cause it's simpler and faster.)
Connect water QD. Run hose to faucett. Turn faucet on !!!!!!!!!

Reverse order when done.

Voila, mon amie!

Y'all are funny.
I've been doing this close to 25 years and never used one before, either. I use the crap out of them on my lawn. I started using one on the truck last week and wondered why I never used one before.
It works for some, doesn't for others. But it is quite a long thread for such a little topic.

Name
Bruce
Y'all are funny.
I've been doing this close to 25 years and never used one before, either. I use the crap out of them on my lawn. I started using one on the truck last week and wondered why I never used one before.
It works for some, doesn't for others. But it is quite a long thread for such a little topic.
LMAO , this is only your second post, wait until we get back around to the "what is your favorite prespray" threads again. They come around about once a year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom