Gas burner jets

roro

Name
Ross Craig
As I am having difficulty finding a supplier on-line, does anyone know who sells these?
We are looking for size 68 (1/32")orifice for a LG2HT.

FredC

Village Idiot
I'm not positive on this so maybe give Judson/Cobb/Little Giant a ring

but

The parts diagram list the 2ht as having #640 burner jets...which also get listed as 64

Cobb as well as many other places, like restaurant stores, have them listed for sale

little-giant 2ht.jpg

Hotomatic 2HT Parts List.jpg
Hotomatic HT Parts Breakdown pg.1.jpg

Hotomatic HT Parts Breakdown pg.2.jpg

Last edited:

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I don't know if they are available individually. I purchased the burner ring which included all the jets this past year from SteamBrite Inc.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Thank you Fred & Shane. They have been great units, but sadly one of my guys chose the smallest drill bit he could find to clean the jets out. Bad mistake - the flames came right up and out of the chimney:hopeless:

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Once you remove the jets from the ring it is very likely they won't thread back in and seal properly. Your better off just replacing the complete burner ring. Good luck, I suppose it will take a while to get sent your way.
I'll bet I cleaned my jets well over 20 times and never had a problem.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Next time they need cleaning go to a welding shop and purchase a set of welding tip cleaners. If it doesn't fit into the jet hole, get a smaller one until it does go in.
Thanks Bob that worked for us for 30 odd years on our 6 gas units, but that's a hand tool. When the boss isn't around a drill must be so much better.

Reactions: Cleanworks

FredC

Village Idiot
Thanks Bob that worked for us for 30 odd years on our 6 gas units, but that's a hand tool. When the boss isn't around a drill must be so much better.

well....it sounds like it probably gets a lot more heat now

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'll bet I cleaned my jets well over 20 times and never had a problem.
I've used Little Giants for 35 years and used to take the jets out to clean them. But a few of the threads started to go bad so now I just use the welding tips cleaner and blow them out with compressed air.

Reactions: Cleanworks

roro

Name
Ross Craig
@roro I'd try find a gas fitter/plumber who services asian restaurants, not too different than a wok burner.
Might get you running while waiting on states shipping
unfortunately all closed - major supplier is in Auck lockdown and gone bush as not taking calls or emails so can't even find out if he stocks the right size or thread type

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Once you remove the jets from the ring it is very likely they won't thread back in and seal properly. Your better off just replacing the complete burner ring. Good luck, I suppose it will take a while to get sent your way.
You don't remove them at all. You clean them out right where they are in the burner ring.

The flame should be blue in color. If it's yellow, the jets probably need cleaning. You can also tell by not having the heat that you are used to having. If you have a #68 drill bit, use that in a handheld bit holder. Be careful not to elongate the burner hole.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom