general liabiility insurance

KOOSER55

Im looking into getting general liabiility insurance. Im wondering how much you guys pay and what company is the cheapest. Anyinformation at all would help me thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I pay too much but it's a Million dollars worth...plus van and equipment....but you get what you pay for.

I have a good agent if you want his number...just PM me.

He has never let me down.

Name
Bruce
I say head out into your town and shake a few insurance agents hands to see who you think you can trust, that way when you have any questions you will have someone you can trust to get some answers from.

Farenheit251

You probably want to go to an agent who represents alot of companies. Your probably looking at about $600 for million dollars coverage which will meet the requirements of most of the companies who request it. It mostly covers you for slips and falls but will have alot of loopholes including not covering the carpet furniture you are working on which requires another policy called care/custody/control.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
i love how people want the cheapest when they are pricing general liability ins . cheapest ins only means least coverage when it comes to your company you should be askin for more ins

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
As Brian mentioned make sure you have care, custody and control. Otherwise, you won't be covered if you actually damage what you're cleaning.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
You guys are lucky in the US, they don't offer care/custody/control up here. Or at least they didn't a year ago when I renewed mine. Things change. I had to replace a $1800 carpet a couple years back. Black death using a kero-burner and neptune hose.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Truck, Equipment, 3,000,000 coverage 6,000,000 aggregate including onroad insurance

$1,950

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Bruce Humphrey said:
I say head out into your town and shake a few insurance agents hands to see who you think you can trust, that way when you have any questions you will have someone you can trust to get some answers from.

Probably the BEST advice on this thread.

Find an agent that you can trust, talk with them, put a few scenarios to them, eg remember Dusty's situation? Well Sir, what would I GET if this happened? and talk as professionals.

They are out there, you just have to look a bit deeper and past the flashy YP ads.

They WILL look after you, like you look after your clients and don't always look at price, you often do get (or not get) what you pay for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom