Doug Cox said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":3u3qqgna]Fred Boyle
OMG!![/quote:3u3qqgna]

shocked the crap outta me too

I thought Stockwell had more sense than that

joe harper

Name
joe harper
HERE IS YOUr eVaLuAtIOn......brokedicks...."yOU ALL need ME ON THAt wall.." :shock:

4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYEf8XZKlUU4]

Bob Foster

[center:256ec2s9]
ECC8x3hiresjpg.jpg
[/center:256ec2s9]

You will feel confident in my commitment to provide you with the highest quality of customer service from the first time you call. I personally answers every call which ensures that you are speaking with someone who is experienced, knowledgeable, and genuinely cares about the quality of service provided to you. And my commitment doesn’t end there. I personally do all the cleaning in order to ensure your satisfaction and that all of your requests have been met.

I am dedicated to the technical education of our my cleaning profession and trained in the best cleaning and carpet protection practices in the industry. I understand the construction of your carpet and the nature of the substances that soil them.

[center:256ec2s9]I guarantee my work; if you are unhappy for any reason, I’ll work until you’re satisfied.[/center:256ec2s9]

Mikey P

Administrator
The script sure dosn't.

you an old man Bob.

In no time at all you should be running techs, using Service Monster/full Circle and enjoying time on the water while your boys make you rich.

Don't cut you're own throat over selling your Owner Op'ness.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bob..

Very positive ....!!!

Sell the PERSONAL service..!
The public is very SkEpTiCaL of who will be in their home... :idea:

You are "NOT" in KaLaFoRnIkU... :roll:
You decide what is BEST for your market area.. :wink:

Ps..Canucks...are very AFRAID of cleaners with EnOurMOOSE...craniums.... :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I am rooting for Yorkie.

With all his subliminal messages.

And after all he's the one and only testosterone marketing wiz.

F

FB7777

kolfer1 said:
I am rooting for Yorkie.

With all his subliminal messages.

And after all he's the one and only testosterone marketing wiz.

do you really have to be a 'wiz' to realize that high power sells to most carpet cleaning Owner Op goobers?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I can't even believe my name was mentioned.

All I can do for you is tell you who not to listen to and what equipment not to buy.

And the only reason I know about the crappy equipment is because I've already bought it all.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I would like odin, doug cox , mikey, and that admiral redneck guy. I selected you guys because you are all assholes and would offer me motivation through excessive crtiticism. If I wanted a true business evaluation I would probley go with mr chavez

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
The script sure dosn't.

you an old man Bob.

In no time at all you should be running techs, using Service Monster/full Circle and enjoying time on the water while your boys make you rich.

Don't cut you're own throat over selling your Owner Op'ness.

You're a cruel bastard...that made me feel old for about 5 seconds. I got lots of game left in me and it will be a long time before I need a crew so why not use that to my advantage. I figure I should be able to knock off a few jobs a day. Priced right that's a very respectable income.

I guess I should have mentioned you as judge but everyone here already thinks I've got my head up your butt. If I was going to do a ride along for a week - even one of your 4 day work weeks - it would be with you.

I'd come just to see Mike's school of charm, up-sell and to see if you really have two man efficiency set up or if you're slave actually does most of the work. Some even say you can clean good too.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh pull your kotex out Gramps.

Build a Harper type biz NOW instead of wasting your last good years (and back) catering to paranoid octogenarians.

Bob Foster

Mikey P said:
Oh pull your kotex out Gramps.

Build a Harper type biz NOW instead of wasting your last good years (and back) catering to paranoid octogenarians.

That is my intention but first I have to get a good solid base and then I can work my way off the truck in 5 or so years.

I think Harper's got it nailed and so do you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Bob,
Did you read the Kotex comment?
You need to learn to tell Lurch to go stick his head in big hole and stay out of your ass.
He will love you for it. :mrgreen:

D

dirt smackdown

I had a fellow competitor come by my worksite and I never saw anyone so darnd curious. asking more questions about all the equipment I had and laughed at my custom t.m. I built. then i went over to look at his massive space waster. he had a 22 hp mines a 20. his blower was roots mine is a suitorbilt same size. he had a massive 150 gallon waste tank. mines hidden entirely lol. He had a prochem legend and it was massive!!! mine same componants are in a framework smaller than a boxxer 318 about the size of a cds unit minus the bulging engine. And he was absolutely amazed That I had an rx-20, a pressure unit for pet urine, a 20 inch buffer,encap machine, hose reels, a porty, two wands two rakes, zero shelving except wall mounted. carpet repair equipment, iron seam, tape, stretcher etc. and still had plenty of room to have at least two more portys. then he offered me 60k to close shop lol. theres a few other things in there too just cant think of what they were. oh.. aircompressor and spray equipment for dying carpets. Iseeru

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom