Get Ready The StormTroopers Are Coming ! to Connections

r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOFt0axxdkr]

UntitledMMM-1.jpg

The StormTroopers will have The MIGHTY C-4 at Connections.

Mike Draper is bringing his Propane setup. Mike will be offering a special deal on a ready to go systems .

These systems will be custom built to your specifications.

P1000952.jpg

P1000957-1.jpg

P1000958.jpg

We will be giving away Slop and Gobble at the show, so come by our display.

SLOPANDGOBBLENEW.png

We want to give a special Thanks to Mike's wife Tana for letting Mike come to the show.

1504_img11.jpg

Mike Draper

yes, the green one is the tach. My wife just told me that I have to bring her home something nice because I'm abandoning her with the kids for the week. Does anyone know of any nice gun shops in Vegas? shiteatinggrin

S

sam miller

No but there's that Pawn shop with the TV show Pawn stars

Ps I love that truck of yours its beautiful.

Mike Draper said:
yes, the green one is the tach. My wife just told me that I have to bring her home something nice because I'm abandoning her with the kids for the week. Does anyone know of any nice gun shops in Vegas? shiteatinggrin

Get her some Snake Skin Cowboyboots.

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BesEu9uB1HAl]

lance

The truck looks great. But how come you have such a small propane tank on there? somewhat amus

You should wrap it also so it looks as good as the truck does.

Mike Draper

sam miller said:
No but there's that Pawn shop with the TV show Pawn stars

Thank you, its quite stressful to own. I have nightmares regularly that some Farmer is going to run a light in his tractor and T-Bone the shit out of my truck, then it explodes and the insurance company tells me it was only worth $7,000. :lol: :lol: :lol: It took me a long time to build it so I'm a little paranoid.

Mike Draper

I thought about wrapping the tank, but it needs to stay white to reflect sunlight and not build heat and pressure.

Mike Draper said:
[quote="sam miller":eek:m2488ki]No but there's that Pawn shop with the TV show Pawn stars

Thank you, its quite stressful to own. I have nightmares regularly that some Farmer is going to run a light in his tractor and T-Bone the shit out of my truck, then it explodes and the insurance company tells me it was only worth $7,000. :lol: :lol: :lol: It took me a long time to build it so I'm a little paranoid.[/quote:eek:m2488ki]

Mike, don't worry one bit about the propane tank being dangerous. A propane tank is made out of extremely thick steel. It is probably about 100 times safer than the gas tank on the vehicle which is very thin. An impact that would rupture a propane tank would have to be extremely hard. You would probably be severely injured from the impact alone. Like I said, the propane tank is a lot safer than the gas tank of the vehicle.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mike, if I didn't know you owned guns I would say you have an extremely hot wife....and I AM an expert on the "pretty".

You must have an amazing personality. shiteatinggrin

Er uh....Nice CC rig too. Iseeru

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hey Mike- great looking setup. Maybe to lesson the skarkness of the white tank just put in vinyl lettering Big Green to help with your branding. This will help brand your name if someone gets fixated on the big tank.

Ken

Mike Draper

My truck cost .50 a mile to drive :shock:, so about 7mpg on average. I live in the center of town so I only put about 8,500 miles a year on it thankfully. A propane tank can only be filled to 80% which is 68 gallons, which is 34 hours of runtime on the TM. 34 hrs of runtime on the Tm compared to working hours is quite a bit for those who track it. about a week and a half to 2 weeks before I need a refill. This next spring we are going to convert the truck over to run on propane as well.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mike Draper said:
I thought about wrapping the tank, but it needs to stay white to reflect sunlight and not build heat and pressure.

uhhh you do know how propane works right???

your going to wanted a HEATED blanket for that thing in the winter time

Mike Draper

I've used it in plenty of 20 deg. weather. its a large enough tank that the cold wont effect the propane btu's.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mike Draper said:
I've used it in plenty of 20 deg. weather. its a large enough tank that the cold wont effect the propane btu's.

20???? what you think you live in the valley down here :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

drop them numbers down a bit for where you are at shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom