Get Your Free Monthly Postcard Template!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Would you like to receive a Free carpet cleaning postcard template each month?

If so just send me an E-mail and put postcard in the subject headline.

You will receive a new postcard that you can modify and send to your clients each month.

The templates are in MS Publisher. Although, I will also, send it in JPEG.

E-mail address is; info@freemarketingforever.com

Dave Yoakum

hogjowl

Idiot™
I begged him not to send me one. Even told him he was nothing but another Dave Rampage, and he STILL sent me one.

A month early!

Take that, burrito butt!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think it is a nice offer and I think Dave is working to be a guru pretty hard but I am all set and don't want my free monthly postcard.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't say what his motivations were. I said he is working very hard at it.

M

Mr Carpet

Jay,

Free is free.

You will get a new postcard template every month for FREE!

Just send me a e-mail with "Postcard" in the subject line.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks,

I'm going to be working a lot this year to re-educate customers on how cleaning actually saves them money by making their furnishings last longer. So, that they can avoid or prolong replacement.

I cleaned a lot of carpet in the early 80s and this is the way we were able to increase sales in a down economy.

It's like with cars. The dealers are suffering. But, the auto repair shops are kicking ass!

As a Note:

I Just did a job today that cleaned instead of replacement.

She told me that I had cleaned for 3 of her friends and her mother in-law.
With-in the last few months.

All of those jobs were from my marketing system.

I didn't have to spend a dime or any time to get them.

I thank God I figured out how to market this way when I hear from clients like this.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I was just talking to Jeremy this morning about those people that would normally replace their carpet may wait it out another year or two.

That should be good for us cleaners, since they won't replace it they will more than likely clean it.

Tell us Dave are your postcards a part of your program, or are they stand alone.

:?: Why do you want to be a marketing salesman?
At $297.00 for each program purchased, wouldn't you make more focused on your cleaning business?
(not a cut, just curious)

Howard and Joe are thousands for their programs with the chance to purchase more. $297.00 isn't much, do we have the chance to spend more too? :wink:

M

Mr Carpet

"Why do you want to be a marketing salesman?
At $297.00 for each program purchased, wouldn't you make more focused on your cleaning business?
(not a cut, just curious)

Howard and Joe are thousands for their programs with the chance to purchase more. $297.00 isn't much, do we have the chance to spend more too?"

Chavez,

The reason I offer the marketing is that I discovered a way to market that very few businesses know how to implement.

It works well for me and I wanted to share it with others.

The postcards are not part of the system I just wanted to share them also.

It's not direct mail, such as newsletter,direct mail, coupons etc....

The system shows you how to market to groups instead of marketing to clients one at a time.
(Just make more sense to me.)

I have a unique way to open the door to these groups of competition free potential clients.

The online version is only $297 and I won't be in your back pocket for an other dime.

I have spent a lot of time developing this system. The on-line version is 1/2 price of the hardcover version.

It works for any business selling goods or services to the general public. Not just for carpet cleaning. So it has more potential than what Joe or Howard offer.

The system is incredibly simple. Plus. It costs less than 10 bucks month a for you to execute until you reach your targets. After that You can then market every month, forever. For FREE!

Since there are no reoccurring costs the ROI is 100-1 or much better (over 500-1 for me)

Back
Top Bottom