Get your orders in for the Zipper Super Spinner

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
image.jpg
If you want to pre-order a Ziper SS there are two ways you can do it. If you already own a Zipper the handles are interchangeable and you may just want to order the head.
1.) pre-order the Zipper SS handle & head for 2500.00, or
2.) if you already own a Zipper you can order just the Zipper SS head for 1500.00!
NOTE- We reccommend you have the equivalent of a 47 blower or larger to maximize fast dry times. If you are ordering the Zipper SS head & handle there will be approximately a 6 week wait. If you just order the Zipper SS head, the wait is approximately 2-3 weeks. Also, please note the handle that comes with your $2500.00 order is the straight handle. You can upgrade to a Tall Boy handle for an extra charge of $100.00.
You can email us through our website at www.ZipperWand.com or you can call the office at 734-675-8440.
P.S. All Super Spinners will be set up with a 4 flow and will produce 1.5 GPM at 1000 PSI. The only color they will be available in is blue and we'll also have a few gun metal gray.

Cody Ransom

Name
Cody
Where would you want to use a zipper ss compared to a zipper? I'm going to be buying my first zipper here in a month or two. I am leaning at getting the zipper ss first because I used the cx 15 and I liked it but... I don't like it because you can only drag it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It just attacked the test carpet. It growls as it cleans, it sounded angry. LOL

It made the carpet inside the Hotel look like new. The yellows in the pattern just popped.

I think it will work great for commercial but no sure about residential.

Mark have you used it on residential much?

Reactions: Scott S.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Where would you want to use a zipper ss compared to a zipper? I'm going to be buying my first zipper here in a month or two. I am leaning at getting the zipper ss first because I used the cx 15 and I liked it but... I don't like it because you can only drag it.

Unless you are doing a lot of commercial and that commercial carpet is all bad, the regular Zipper is one of the first go to tools for me...

The SS, is the for that nasty ugly greasy grime pit for blasting agitation....

I end up using my regular zipper the most, but keep in mind, I also use it a lot in residential where others might not.

To help you, I would need to know more about what you are using the CX 15 for...and a lot of times, the Zipper will still be faster than the CX 15 unless you have a half inch of grease, then the SS Super Spinner is King!

You can contact me with more questions and I will sure try my best to help you with what might be best for you....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Not really for home use though, right Mark?

Not really in my opinion.

On some super trashed out apartments or some really super trashed homes where there is a lot going on....yes....

But otherwise, I do get more use with my regular Zipper....

Now that being said....with what we do for work....another SS Super Spinner is also on order so we have one on each truck....

It is a huge time saver for us on the right job and I just really see a need for it for us....

Name
Scott Turknett
I find myself using my zippers similarly

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
View attachment 14202 If you want to pre-order a Ziper SS there are two ways you can do it. If you already own a Zipper the handles are interchangeable and you may just want to order the head.
1.) pre-order the Zipper SS handle & head for 2500.00, or
2.) if you already own a Zipper you can order just the Zipper SS head for 1500.00!
NOTE- We reccommend you have the equivalent of a 47 blower or larger to maximize fast dry times. If you are ordering the Zipper SS head & handle there will be approximately a 6 week wait. If you just order the Zipper SS head, the wait is approximately 2-3 weeks. Also, please note the handle that comes with your $2500.00 order is the straight handle. You can upgrade to a Tall Boy handle for an extra charge of $100.00.
You can email us through our website at www.ZipperWand.com or you can call the office at 734-675-8440.
P.S. All Super Spinners will be set up with a 4 flow and will produce 1.5 GPM at 1000 PSI. The only color they will be available in is blue and we'll also have a few gun metal gray.
I've got a 45 blower on my powerclean unit . Would the regular zipper still get good dry times? What are your tests showing ? I'm planning on getting one soon for bigger commercial jobs

Mikey P

Administrator
My 13" zipper gets excellent dry times..

"No news is good news Mike. But every employee has told me how great the carpet looks.

Very pleased with the overall experience. It is definitely not a process we can have done more than once a year, but the results were the best we have ever seen. My one concern was how much suction is used; if you recall, more than a few threads had to be cut in her master dressing room. But again, the end result was worth it. And the protector you sprayed on is VERY impressive.

Looking forward to working with you and Davis again and continuing this relationship.

Thank you Mike."

Zippered...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
the cx-15 is slow but does well. however my 15 inch zipper is a ton faster.

Name
Kevin De Medeiros

"No news is good news Mike. But every employee has told me how great the carpet looks.

Very pleased with the overall experience. It is definitely not a process we can have done more than once a year, but the results were the best we have ever seen. My one concern was how much suction is used; if you recall, more than a few threads had to be cut in her master dressing room. But again, the end result was worth it. And the protector you sprayed on is VERY impressive.

Looking forward to working with you and Davis again and continuing this relationship.

Thank you Mike."

Zippered...
What psi are you running it at Mike? I hear guys saying they are running at 800-1200 psi.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What psi are you running it at Mike? I hear guys saying they are running at 800-1200 psi.

That psi is for the Super Spinner actually.

We run our 12 flow Zippers with our Butlers at 500 psi a lot...some really bad areas in a restaurant we will kick up to 700 psi for a little, then take it back down once broke through bad areas.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

Thank you Mike."

Zippered...
That particular job was 300 psi at 5 flow

VLM with a kick
Sometimes it's hard to understand what and who you're referring to on your posts. The first quote, who are you quoting, and are you referring to the spinner in that quote or your 13"?

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Well that gives me a starting point. When I get my zipper I'll have to do some testing first as I'm running a 45 blower . May have to do an extra dry pass at that psi on nasties. And congrats on the new online store. Checked out the mobile site and looks very impressive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom