Getting reacquainted with Scott Warrington

harryhides

Name
Tony
scottw said:
Steve, should I decide on free agency, you will be among the first to know. Right now I'm still looking at going into arbitration next month.
I do think you would look good in teal, especially if you get a chance to work on restoring your tan.

That's hilarious Scott but so 2009.
Steve is a very modern metro man and needs to gear up to the new 2010 colors -

2009, gave us a glimpse of much less traditional autumnal hues. Colors bridged the gap between beige and light gray, sophisticated lilacy-purple and teal blue,

“Designers recognize the desire for fundamental basics that speak to current economic conditions, but also understand the need to incorporate vibrant color to grab the consumers’ eyes and entice them to buy from Jon Don.”
May I suggest for Steve and Billy's new outfits ;

A very wearable red and a combination of fuschia and soft pink or some warmer colors were represented by a honeyed-up yellow and an earthy shade of orange, a darker version of this spring’s ubiquitous tangerine. Failing that the boys would look good in a nice eggplant look.

Yup, that's the ticket.
:mrgreen:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Well I've retired anyway.

I'm just the aged advisor who sits near the king and reminds him that he's mortal and who thinks his court jesters aren't really that funny...........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom