Getting to know Donald Becker

Becker

Name
Becker
Becker blew it off, but it was fookin funny!!!

Yes, I took that pic back when everyone made a big deall of wearing a tie to work.

I still think it is thew stupidiest thing for a tech to wear...

I'm sure someone has a copy of it. Perhaps I'll dig it up and repost it.

I really have no idea were the boots went.. Perhaps I lost them in the divorce..

I'll work on the answers.. Just got home from getting tires, then the gym..

I like JJ.. I loved the time I set him up with an email about messing up a toyota dealership..

In the mean time, Crowely should answer them for me.. He calls me and tells me all the time who I am, and what I have, where I've been and where I'm headed.. I sometimes think he knows me better than I know myself..

Becker

Name
Becker
-So what has been the most important lessons learn after restarting your business 3 times?
Not to sleep with married clients, it forces another business restart

-What did you do before CCing?
Punk ass kid, I've never pulled a w-2 been self employed all my life. Started at 16.. I was the Doogie Howser of carpet cleaning.

-Happy being a one trucker or do you dream bigger?
Have 2 trucks now. One is part time doing rentals and a couple of comm jobs. Rebuilt a hydramaster I bought 2 years ago stuck it in a used ford.. So far so good.

-Best all time nemesis on the Boards?
Can't really say, the ball busting does not bother me, entertaining. I really like JJ, Claudia, Crowely is as entertaining as them all. Someone I on;t miss from the boards is that damn racist plumber.

-How do you control the Termites?
Might have missed the joke, but termites is not a WA issue.

-How have you prepared yourself for the end of the world scenario?
I don't buy into it, much like Y2K, however I am a saved Christain.

-Are you loyal to one supplier or do you nickle and dime all the poor on line shops?
Other than my love life, I am an instant gratification type of person. I hate mail order. So JONDON is the best Puget Sound option and LMP in Spokane, both stores have great crews!

-Do you pre vac and pre scrub much and with what?
I won't lie.. Hell no! I do have a vac on the van and use it. But not every job. I have to be honest, 90% of my jobs are easy no brainers, hardly dirty with the clients completely preparing for me to get their. Brent Dill might be able to back me up on my clientele as he have worked for many of them. I have an rx-20 for the occasional bad ones.

-Fave pre spray?
Matrix, works just fine. No odor, a gal goes a long ways when the carpets are only slightly soiled.

-Is Waldo right about you?
Enlighten me, or last I saw Waldo is a big boy and can speak for himself.. Sorry I don;t buy into this type of BS.

Becker

Name
Becker
so how long after the honeymoon do you give up the membership and install a keg in the garage?

Coming up on 40, I'm in awesome shape.

Back into my 32's and gained 6 pounds.

I do the gym for myself I enjoy it!
Honeymoon will be 2 weeks in HI in Sept. shiteatinggrin

John Watson

I like 3 things about Becker!!!!

He calls a spade a shovel.

His Alex, Man is he growing.

And our Girl Friend

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Beck vs JJ wars were classic

Beck is a sharp dude.
I've never met him, but there's no doubt in my mind he's a "go getter"

..L.T.A.

Name
I'm Rick James
Don and I service the same area and he is a great guy. He helped me out a lot with my business with his sound advice and does have an impressive client base here. He is right that most of the customers we service in this area are easy jobs, just touch ups. Its rare to get a nasty job.

The best time we had is when we took Surdi out on his boat to go crabbing. Bens more real when he has a few drinks in him....you know.

Becker

Name
Becker
The best time we had is when we took Surdi out on his boat to go crabbing. Bens more real when he has a few drinks in him....you know.

Ben is not a bad guy as long as you don't mind the smell of BS.. :shock:
But as the night went on, I either got use to the smell or the beer did as Brent sez...

It was a fun time, we really need to try and do it again, or get together somewhere.

Ben, don't have your lawyer send me a letter, I'm messing with you. :p Or am I?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
brent said:
[I thought greg was suppose to be funny?

Crowley can use this one; always a favorite:

Superman was bored, so one Friday night he decided to go out on the town.

He dropped by Batman's house. "Hey Batman," he said. "Wanna' go out tonight?"

"No, I can't," replied Batman. "The Batmobile is broken and I gotta' stay home and fix it, or else I won't be able to fight crime."

"You loser," said Superman, and he flew away in disgust.

He then decided to stop by Spiderman's house. "Hey, Spidey, how about hitting the town tonight, you and me," he said.

"I'd love to, but I can't," replied Spiderman. "My web-slinger is jammed and I gotta fix it in order to fight crime."

Superman, all disgusted, quipped: "You loser. Go ahead--stay home on a Friday night and fix your damned web-slinger."

He again flew away.

While flying around the city looking for something to do, his super vision spotted Wonder Woman lying on her back, stark naked and spread-eagle!

Superman thought, "Hey, I'm Superman, so I can fly down there at the speed of light, have a quickie and she'll never know the difference!"

So he flies down and starts going to town on WW, then quickly flies away.

Afterwords Wonder Woman said, "What the hell was that?"

And the Invisible Man said, "I don't know, but my butt sure hurts like hell!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom