Getting to know Green Gurl and Guy

green gurl

absolutley... i used to before but where we live now hoa won't allow. curses to all hoa's... they SUCK!!!

I can't even plant a garden in my own backyard!!!

lance

The bad reviews sure sound like they are written by real customers while the good ones sound fake.

But then I shouldn't say anything because I don't make 80 thou a year and I wouldn't feel very good about stealing equipment from a jerk.

And of course my body fat is not less than 10% and I don't know how to formulate the greatest encap juice to ever be on this earth, and my wife doesn't take as great a picture as an italian super-babe does.......and blah, blah, blah, blah..........

Please, can the honeymoon end now before Mr. and Mrs. Lady Gaga turn this place into the Guiding Light with One more life to Lead thrown on top for good luck? Pretty please??????

Whoever wants to continue the BB lovefest with extra syrup can do so but don't make some of us who like to deal with reality have to watch the train wreck that has gone on for the last few days.

Geez, and I thought reading all of Brian's threads was torture.......

green gurl

lance said:
The bad reviews sure sound like they are written by real customers while the good ones sound fake.

But then I shouldn't say anything because I don't make 80 thou a year and I wouldn't feel very good about stealing equipment from a jerk.

And of course my body fat is not less than 10% and I don't know how to formulate the greatest encap juice to ever be on this earth, and my wife doesn't take as great a picture as an italian super-babe does.......and blah, blah, blah, blah..........

Please, can the honeymoon end now before Mr. and Mrs. Lady Gaga turn this place into the Guiding Light with One more life to Lead thrown on top for good luck? Pretty please??????

Whoever wants to continue the BB lovefest with extra syrup can do so but don't make some of us who like to deal with reality have to watch the train wreck that has gone on for the last few days.

Geez, and I thought reading all of Brian's threads was torture.......

Thanks for the compliment (italian super babe)!!!

My husband and I are real people, with real problems, living in a real world and a real cut throat market. Just foe us if you don't like our post... but everyone else seems to be entertained and after a long day of running the wand I'm sure it's fun to get on here and have a few laughs!

green guy had already retired to his bed for the night... after a two hour work out and a muscle relaxer he's done!!!

lance

Go blow it out your ear, you big f'ning giraffe. And yes, I wish Greenie was here but I don't think he likes you anymore. He's very sensitive and I think you hurt his feelings.

So there.....

lance

It wasn't a compliment dah. It was sarcasm. How should i know or care what you look like? You two seem very self-involved.....maybe you can start a blog about yourselves (if you haven't already) so that all the people that you think care what you have to say can really concentrate their whole existence around you.

I just wish that everyone who has been gaga over you would go over to Facebook where this crap belongs. Then you can tell them all your dreams and desires and how great your husband is without making those here who actually have a life throw up so much. It's really pathetic that a great CC'ing BB like this one has sucked so badly since you arrived.

Mikey P

Administrator
lance said:
Go blow it out your ear, you big f'ning giraffe. And yes, I wish Greenie was here but I don't think he likes you anymore. He's very sensitive and I think you hurt his feelings.

So there.....

yeah, he is sensitive alright.

lmao.

giraffe. :shock:

lance

Wow I missed the part about the two hour workout. Do you mean a whole two hours??? Big ******* deal. Should we be impressed that he is a great businessman, chemistry expert, and he works out for two whole hours?

Please, give us a break. Bookmark Facebook. It's a perfect place for you guys.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
lance said:
It wasn't a compliment dah. It was sarcasm. How should i know or care what you look like? You two seem very self-involved.....maybe you can start a blog about yourselves (if you haven't already) so that all the people that you think care what you have to say can really concentrate their whole existence around you.

I just wish that everyone who has been gaga over you would go over to Facebook where this crap belongs. Then you can tell them all your dreams and desires and how great your husband is without making those here who actually have a life throw up so much. It's really pathetic that a great CC'ing BB like this one has sucked so badly since you arrived.

Are you kidding?
I think we all know they seem a little "self-involved", but who here doesn't have any issues?
I still think they have something to offer here, regardless of how much I can break balls.
You sound more like a whinny little bitch than her.

green gurl

lance said:
Wow I missed the part about the two hour workout. Do you mean a whole two hours??? Big ******* deal. Should we be impressed that he is a great businessman, chemistry expert, and he works out for two whole hours?

Apparently you've taken the time to read the post so if your sooo over it then why the hell are you still reading and posting??? We are just having fun on here not self-involved. I'm a stay at home mom and I help my husband run the business. My world revolves around my liitle girls. Rarely anytime in the day for adult conversation. I wake up at the crack of dawn and start my day taking care of my families needs before mine! As if I don't have enough time in the day already I also do a lot of volunteering with "youth at risk"... not a selfish person and don't really spend any time on me. excuse me if i wanna get on a board with people in the same industry and step out of the hustle and bustle of life and have a little fun. And by the way a good wife lifts up her husband and talks great about him. when you can manage a baby on the hip, a pot on the stove, a cleaning sponge in one hand and a phone in the other booking a job then you can say whatever shit you want... until then... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

green gurl

oh and because my husband is on this board I left a few things out... I let you off easy!! They are quite a few other things I could say to you, but I still want to look like a lady to him. good day!!!

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Mr. Mrs. Greeencredibles are a little too "self-involved"

:twisted:

I gota go work out for 2 hours....and 15 minutes.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
green gurl said:
When you can manage a baby on the hip, a pot on the stove, a cleaning sponge in one hand and a phone in the other booking a job then you can say whatever shit you want... until then... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

Nice.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
So what brand of pre-spray do you use? and what extraction detergent do you use. What brand of protector? What green chems do you use?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
green gurl said:
lance said:

Apparently you've taken the time to read the post so if your sooo over it then why the hell are you still reading and posting??? We are just having fun on here not self-involved. I'm a stay at home mom and I help my husband run the business. My world revolves around my liitle girls. Rarely anytime in the day for adult conversation. I wake up at the crack of dawn and start my day taking care of my families needs before mine! As if I don't have enough time in the day already I also do a lot of volunteering with "youth at risk"... not a selfish person and don't really spend any time on me. excuse me if i wanna get on a board with people in the same industry and step out of the hustle and bustle of life and have a little fun. And by the way a good wife lifts up her husband and talks great about him. when you can manage a baby on the hip, a pot on the stove, a cleaning sponge in one hand and a phone in the other booking a job then you can say whatever shit you want... until then... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

That is such a "hoT posT"... :!: :!: :!:

I would like to take up a collection to donate some jerGin'S lOtioN & klEEnex...for BREVIC.. :shock: He must be "aLL OvEr HimSelF ...."right NoW".... :oops: :oops:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bawby...

I CanNOt...belive you have NOT BAMMED gReeN guRl...into the RR...yet... :roll:

i will get you a WEB CAM fer chriStmAs... !gotcha!

green gurl

Mikey P said:
Don't worry about Lance there Steph.

Just keep doing what you're doing here.

I'm not worried about anybody... I just speak my mind! But I've come to realize there are a couple days of the month I will NOT log in... this is me on good days.
Trust me... you don't want to see me on a bad one!!! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
green gurl said:
[quote="Mikey P":2bxd0208]Don't worry about Lance there Steph.

Just keep doing what you're doing here.

I'm not worried about anybody... I just speak my mind! But I've come to realize there are a couple days of the month I will NOT log in... this is me one good days.
Trust me... you don't want to see me on a bad one!!! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin[/quote:2bxd0208]

HEY.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do NOT have cLearanCe to use "MY"...eMoTionConS... :lol: :lol: :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i jus bammed her Harper...
see..now yous ain't the only dirty ol' man on the board........... shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
It will be AlRiGht....You OBVIOUSLY didn't realize that i am a bLacK MaN... :roll:

d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lscp1GCjUQd]

bAwb love"s this SONG... !gotcha!

green gurl

black... white... what's the difference?? we are all breathing the same air right?

Unless you clean with TOXIC chemicals!!! LOL!!! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

joe harper

Name
joe harper
i get my chemicals from this GUY.....................aSk Him...... :idea:

487fccee-1273-d10e.jpg

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Green Gurl and Guy, You all have a lot of life yet to experience. You both seem so very young and so very......green.

Supergirl, if you think raising two kids and answering phones is hard.... I cleaned carpet by myself 9 months pregnant through two pregnancies, hauling a 100 lb. portable in and out of a Suburban and up and down stairs. The old, bulky fiberglass Timbuktu box portys, before rotomolded came out. I started out cleaning foreclosures - all empty houses - so I could take my kids with me while I worked....I set up a playpen and then set up the porty. I worked alone. I took care of the kids, booked the jobs, kept up the equipment and then came home and took care of the house. My husband had a "real" job that provided our insurance....but in '98 he died of a massive stroke, our kids were 4, 5, 10, and 14. I worked the next day because someone had to feed those kids. I picked his ashes up from the crematorium, strapped them into the front seat of the truck and went and did two jobs. I spent the 10K insurance i received on a TM and van because I had to support my family. That same year i was diagnosed with Lupus.....after I lost my health insurance. Eventually I built a decent business...I won't bore you with further details, but you don't even know what it is for someone to come and try to take your business you worked so hard for, to keep you legally from promoting your business or selling your product that you put everything you ever had and all your heart and soul into and to be powerless to stop it. Why do you think Barbie is in handcuffs?

This is not an easy industry, especially for a woman, it's hard work and you are subject to the vagaries of economy, competition, mechanical failure....and the failure of your own body. Because everyone gets old, the alternative is even less pleasant. I am now approaching 50 years old and first started cleaning a the age of 23. I've been divorced more than once....been in abusive relationships, been widowed....I've been fighting for my company in a lawsuit with a major corporation for almost 6 years.

These are some of the most honest and honorable people I have ever had the privilege of knowing. This industry has given me and my family life for many years through devastatingly hard times and I try to give back to it and take care of the people in it who struggle as well. You have to have more than passion and energy, you have to know how to cooperate instead of compete, how to have humility. How to put yourself in another person's place....your customer, your competition, your employees. This industry sees around flash and bravado pretty quickly. They know who is out for themselves and who really cares. the homeowner really doesn't care that much what you spray on their carpet.....they're more concerned with YOU and if you make them feel good about the kind of person you are.

I'm sorry, it's late, I'm tired and rambling....my point is, quit trying so hard to impress us. Work on your company. Work on your client relationships. Work on your relationships with the competition...yes, you should have good working relationships with your competition. We all need each other from time to time, you will learn from them....what to do and what not to do. I don't care if those bad reviews are real people or competition....either way it tells me there is a problem. Work on it. When you get on this board, ask more questions and make less statements..........or threats.

Green Gurl, go out with your husband on all the jobs for a week or two, let the kids visit with grandparents or family and really learn what puts bread in your mouth. Do it, push the wand, run the scrubber, operate the equipment, move the furniture. See what it really takes. Green Guy, back up on the bravado and learn some respect and humility....and I don't think I'd be bragging that I stole my first porty....no matter how much you thought it was justified.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom