Getting to know Green Gurl and Guy

Ryan

green gurl said:
My daughter looks like my husband and she don't have a penis... I look like my dad and I don't have a penis!!! Who knows what form God has??? I don't have an answer to that question and even if I did I would not dignify that question with an answer!!! I will agree to disagree with you... It seems like you are pretty set in your beliefs and I don't think I can just come along and change that. There is sooo much we don't know about God, about our universe!!! We can't even cure cancer... what makes you think we have all the answers about God and what happens when we die!!! The only people that know for sure what happens aren't alive to tell. I am going to continue my belief in Jesus and you can continue whatever it is you believe... And when were both dead we can compare notes then....

How do you feel about worshiping an entity that created hell?

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
ok- so i forget to check this thread for a couple of days and it goes to attacking her religion? wow!
Sad.....

green gurl

bob vawter said:
[quote="green gurl":27fy9hpr]My daughter looks like my husband and she don't have a penis... I look like my dad and I don't have a penis!!! Who knows what form God has??? I don't have an answer to that question and even if I did I would not dignify that question with an answer!!! I will agree to disagree with you... It seems like you are pretty set in your beliefs and I don't think I can just come along and change that. There is sooo much we don't know about God, about our universe!!! We can't even cure cancer... what makes you think we have all the answers about God and what happens when we die!!! The only people that know for sure what happens aren't alive to tell. I am going to continue my belief in Jesus and you can continue whatever it is you believe... And when were both dead we can compare notes then....
and what happens when we die!!! The only people that know for sure what happens aren't alive to tell
well now ya know one.....miss johnny come lately....
the REST of this board is aware of my "experience".....I DID die...and i DID go to the tall columned judgement room....wit the firey orifice of souls......THE VIOLET FLAME!
it's well known on this board......ask anyone! OR
you could jus google Violet flame and it will pretty much explain.......[/quote:27fy9hpr]

Halucinations don't count bawbie... stop droppin acid!!!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I havn't dropped any 'cid in over twenty years now....but i DID have this theory....at one time
that wit the proper doseage......
one could stay high...................

forever..........

and if ya wanna talk about souls an' diein' ...i would kindly ask ya ta come over to the RR..........

C

cucu

what if we are all just a computer game played by a higher life form...............like the sims but 1000,s times more real

green gurl

cucu said:
what if we are all just a computer game played by a higher life form...............like the sims but 1000,s times more real
I've thought about that one before... If god was just mad gamer!!! That would be funny if it were true...

C

cucu

nothing to do with god ...just some of them e.t. boys...like bob,s kids on to much red bull

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
God is a complex and simple answer. It's not the miracles that prove he is there it's the existence of your thoughts. You cannot humanly comprehend the afterlife so you shun it in fear of what you don't know. This is where faith comes from. Some call it a conscience others call it a chemical reaction. If you can stop your thoughts, you can stop reality...good luck with that.

The meaning of life is too learn as you are being tested

As far as real goes...from the pic up top...I wanna know if something else is real....(did I just say Israel?)
I'm just askin. :mrgreen:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R AKA Corky said:
God is a complex and simple answer. It's not the miracles that prove he is there it's the existence of your thoughts. You cannot humanly comprehend the afterlife so you shun it in fear of what you don't know. This is where faith comes from. Some call it a conscience others call it a chemical reaction. If you can stop your thoughts, you can stop reality...good luck with that.

As far as real goes...from the pic up top...I wanna know if something else is real....(did I just say Israel?)
I'm just askin. :mrgreen:

ya..you know...the jacket monkeys......

m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2mqqCMu-LMm]

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R AKA Corky said:
Is Green Guy's real too?

I think he may have you by a cup or two. :mrgreen:
shit NOW i gotta go poke my eyes out wit sharp sticks............

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
bob vawter said:
[quote="Brian R AKA Corky":qy4pyz62]Is Green Guy's real too?

shit NOW i gotta go poke my eyes out wit sharp sticks............[/quote:qy4pyz62]

I bet he has silver dollars....whattya think Bawb??

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R AKA Corky said:
[quote="bob vawter":1lpiekq4][quote="Brian R AKA Corky":1lpiekq4]Is Green Guy's real too?

shit NOW i gotta go poke my eyes out wit sharp sticks............[/quote:1lpiekq4]

I bet he has silver dollars....whattya think Bawb??[/quote:1lpiekq4]

an' they call ME crazy around here :roll:

Ryan

Harps Best Friend said:

And that's the difference between me and you, you think this life is only a test. I know it is the only chance I will ever have.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ryan said:
Harps Best Friend said:

And that's the difference between me and you, you think this life is only a test. I know it is the only chance I will ever have.

Really? So I take it you have experienced death and came back here to give me a hard time about it?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Really? So I take it you have experienced death and came back here to give me a hard time about it?
YES..actually i have....what is it that you wanna know............?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:roll:
Yes we know Bawb....I was more pointing to the dieing and getting all the answers yada yada yada

Not laying there with your heart stopped hallucinating about a gay purple flamer.

Fag. :mrgreen:

There might be something wrong with that.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Harps Best Friend said:
Yes we know Bawb....I was more pointing to the dieing and getting all the answers yada yada yada

Not laying there with your heart stopped hallucinating about a gay purple flamer.

You kNowz...mArY...I wAz DEEEad..Toooo... :shock:

11 minutes ...7 shots of AdrenEaLiN...&..SpAnKed ME 5 Times ..wit Da PaDDleS.. thathurts

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HARPER said:
Harps Best Friend said:

You kNowz...mArY...I wAz DEEEad..Toooo... :shock:

11 minutes ...7 shots of AdrenEaLiN...&..SpAnKed ME 5 Times ..wit Da PaDDleS.. thathurts
Holy chitz Harpo..i did NOT know that...
no wonder yor so cRaZZy..........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Weez Da sAMe...."GET-IT'... :idea:

That is WHY I am the only one HERE..That has the "cReDeNtIAlS"...to be Yur Therapist..!gotcha!

We..KnoWz the ..END OF THE STORY....Soooooo..we Ain'T "SCaRed"...Live in the PRESENT.. :!:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bob vawter said:
i'm a leedle skerrt......

cuz i don want people getting my shit.....!

Don't be SkEErt... :!:

I AM alWaY'z...watchin you... :idea:

"Have you NOTICED...that there is a LOT more {deja vu}...in yur LIFE lately...." :shock:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HARPER said:
bob vawter said:
i'm a leedle skerrt......

cuz i don want people getting my shit.....!

Don't be SkEErt... :!:

I AM alWaY'z...watchin you... :idea:

"Have you NOTICED...that there is a LOT more {deja vu}...in yur LIFE lately...." :shock:
yes that's happens when yous forget shit........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom