Getting to know Mytee John.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
Das lied macht einfach nur Party laune
& kommt auf allen Party's super an
dieses Lied is einfach nur der BURNER!
:D

Yes, you're right, but we still like you. You can't help it. You've just been working too hard.

Mikey P

Administrator
You're gonna have the time of your life at MF5.

Thank god you're allowed to drink.

You ain't lived to you spent the night with a room full of MBers.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
You're gonna have the time of your life at MF5.

Thank god you're allowed to drink.

You ain't lived to you spent the night with a room full of MBers.

I was just thinking of that. I think I'll have a drink right now.

G

Bill Soukoreff said:
[quote="Willy P":1h2v0zqg]I fully expect this post to disappear, but why the constant hard on for Ed Valentine? One of the most valuable lessons I've learned is not to constantly piss on the competition, even when the temptation is there. Both manufacturers use pumptec and lamb, different designs and configurations, but basically the same components. It just gives you very bad optics and could turn potential customers away.

Willy, Ed is not a innocent victim. I think it was all the old claims of running 200ft without a booster and then the janitorial guys who clean a little commercial carpet on the side making similar wild claims on the CC boards. Thankfully, a lot of that has ended now. Even the new Cross-American site now states the more reasonable claims of 100 to 150 ft. Ed chooses to market his products that way (hype) and it has worked well for him in his market. But every once in while someone is going to come along and question some of these over the top claims.

To be fair Willy, Ed also likes to take sniper shots at Mytee by constantly inferring that they copy everything he does. Is that not true? The best way to call out a sniper is to publicly expose them.

The only thing I have ever heard John say about Ed or the Recoil is regarding the lift the unit produces. Ed stated on the Recoil Board that it's around 150" if his memory is correct. No one can understand where that number comes from considering the vac motors he uses. It is really between 99" and 117". So John and others have questioned him on it and Ed and Recoil gang view it as an attack. Whatever.

I will tell you this, if an automaker claims a car has 300HP when it only really has 200HP, they are setting themselves up for a whole lot of trouble. What goes around, comes around.[/quote:1h2v0zqg]

I guess that is me :lol: ; I guess I clean a little commercial carpet on the side!! :lol: :roll: And yes I do 150 foot runs quite frequently; 200 foot runs were when I first got the Recoil XPS 500 psi machine in a condo complex because part of it was under construction and had no electrical power and plumbing in an area of the 15th floor and I had to remain in that positon to have electrical and a place to dump waste.

And I too am tired of the negative words against Ed. I have no stake at promoting his company. I tell my experiences for informational purposes only. I think CA makes the best machines on the market; only Mytee machines I ever used were the heaters(and they are great); I am sure in the future I will buy more from each of the manufacturers because I want the best bang for the buc that will get the job done.

I wish them both well and hopefully all this will turn into a nice Rainbow affect as I sip on my Margarita!!

roro

Name
Ross Craig
John Middleton said:

You may have if you chose to buy from that guy. Suffice it to say the English language is not his forte; Turkish may elicit a better response. He is also selling his cleaning business with website and also another website too. Try talking with him if you want to around and round in ever diminishing circles. :roll:

roro

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Thanks Ross,

I actually tried to discuss a few matters via email a couple of months ago with him on another auction and got no where.

I haven't talked with him but was concerned that this might be the type of person representing John's products in NZ.

If I need/decide to buy anything, I think I'll deal direct with John.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom