getting work from other cleaners

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
How many of you either send work to other cleaners or get work from other cleaners? I have gotten jobs from a couple other companies when they either couldnt get to it or the job was somthing they were not intersted in. I haved thought about going and introducing my self to a few other cleaning companies such as janitorial companies, restoration , and bigger carpetcleaning companies and trying to maybe form relationships with them. I am firm on wanting to have nothing to do with a handfull of hack cleaners but have had good luck so far with the few I have networked with

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
We sub out work to a rug pit shop and a stone company. Would like to know other companies as well.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I have a friend, we help each other out alot, I have actively sought work from small cleaning co. and have a few that send me work.

the small mom & daughter type housekeepers are good to get referrals from

We have a great group of guys in our local network. We refer them our overflow, or they cover for us allowing us to travel. We cover for them allowing them to take vacations, we take care of the carpet repairs, color corrections and more difficult jobs. We team up on large jobs and can get jobs done effeciently as much larger companies, etc etc

Also have a great group of guys in our national network. We get a lot of incoming requests from our website from all over and refer them to guys in our network.

Working together can be beneficial to all.
My brother just did a presentation at Summerfest XI about networking. He has a nice network of cleaners in his area (Atlanta) as well as being part of our national network.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I refer cleaners all the time.
For moveouts, I refer them to the cheapest guys I know.
If overflow, there is Bob and another cleaner, Doug, who isn't on the board, that I refer
I've had quite a few referrals from some cleaners in Victoria because they don't want to drive "all the way" out to Sooke. Works for me, 10min drive for me. WOuld have beena 40min drive for them, plus 40min return.

Lefty724

Name
E
So how would someone go about approaching another co. for sub work? I plan on going full time at the beginning of the year and would like to know. Thanks

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
floorguy_724 said:
So how would someone go about approaching another co. for sub work? I plan on going full time at the beginning of the year and would like to know. Thanks

Call Mikey...He probaby gets work there that he doesn't want or maybe just can't do.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Edgar,

Just call them up. You can screen the ones that will work with you and the ones that won't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom