Getting your restoration business to the next level

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Two great instructors are heading to Phoenix for the Restoration Strategies - Turbocharged class. Advanced marketing for restoration companies.

Spend a day with an experienced adjuster. Learn how adjusters think and how they decide what companies to do business with. Listen in on [phone calls to agents and adjusters to see techniques for getting past the gate-keepers to the decision makers.

Those that have attended previous classes say that it helped boost their business to a new level. Well worth the fee.

Just a week away. If you are involved in restoration and want to grow your business, this is the program to attend.

Restoration_Strategies-Restoration_Stratagies_Turbo_Charged_flyer-04-Sep-2018.jpg

J

jesseghosltey

This looks like a great way to build a SPAM LINK REMOVED BY FREDC. . Do you guys have any online training courses like this? I have a restoration company in Minneapolis MN so if you guys are in the area I would for sure be interested in this training.

Last edited by a moderator:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
This looks like a great way to build a SPAM LINK REMOVED BY FREDC. Do you guys have any online training courses like this? I have a restoration company in Minneapolis MN so if you guys are in the area I would for sure be interested in this training.

The instructors are still working adjusters. They only teach the class 2 or 3 times per year. There is plenty of individual guidance and question answering for each student and their company, so it does not work well on-line. Just not as personal.

For 2019, the locations are Nashville (April 26th) Detroit (June 20th) and Orlando (Nov 15th). 2018 was Denver and Baltimore. 2020 will probably be California and either Kansas City or New England.

Detroit in June looks the closest location for you this year or maybe November seems like a good time to leave Minneapolis and go to sunny Florida. Combine business with vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom