Ghetto houses. what are they good for???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
PICTURES :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2011-05-21100144.jpg

2011-05-21112632.jpg

2011-05-21100135.jpg

2011-05-21112624.jpg

2011-05-21100041.jpg

2011-05-21112645.jpg

2011-05-21100211.jpg

sTUPID ASS NEIGHBORS DOG :x :x :x :x

SPRAYED HIM A BIT AND HE NEVER CAME BACK :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2011-05-21112734.jpg

This house was NASTY.....the pictures dont do the filth....some areas didnt clean up as well, but they were getting a weee bit thin, so i thought it wise not to continue going over them.....

and the water...bleh it was almost like restaurant water, but more muddy the tar looking

Bob Foster

Nasties are a great place to experiment with spotters and techniques. The homeowner usually had lowered expectations (if you were smart about how you approached the job) and you can get away with some things you might not otherwise be able to.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
it was one of those "investment" properties

little cobbs at 6 oz a gallon, little 360...bam..

little mist of the prespray at the dog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he did a little head shake and kept on a walking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
floorguy said:
little mist of the prespray at the dog :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...he did a little head shake and kept on a walking :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Enjoy your life before Lisa sees this, Cruella DeVille.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
mist people MIST.....

its not like i hosed him down..

did a little flick of the wand

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A quick 180 degree enema - they run off like a scalded dog.

* Disclaimer - this post was meant in black humor. No actual dogs, cat or giraffes were injured in it's preparation; although I'm not too sure about the platypus or the sheep that disappeared with that guy in the kilt.. Any similarity to any human, living or dead is strictly a coincidence. Contains no MSG. Will add 10 pounds to certain readers.Possible side effects include double vision, increased urination, irritable bowels, sleepiness and a strong sense of euphoria. Wash hands before and after reading. Rated PG 16.

S

sam miller

I just did a section 8 rental friday red stain's everywhere looked like they bbq in the house or took a mop with dish soap to tfa nasty mom with 6 kids never vacuumed. just used a broom one pet stain.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Animals are animals. I think people who mistreat animals are probably a little sick, but I think people who elevate animals to a human level should donate their homes as wildlife preserves and go live in the alleys like feral cats so that when people see them they know before they even open their mouths that it's a waste of time to listen to anything they say.

I see the PETA or ASPCA commercials and see the sick things people do to animals. Stab them, beat them, tie them up, starve them.... It makes me mad. And then I see the announcer equate that to not getting expensive medical treatment for your animal. It's a dog! I wouldn't spend $4,000 on surgery for myself! Eventually the nerves die and the pain stops! I'm certainly not going to spend $4,000 for surgery on a dog! That doesn't make me the same as the guy that stabbed his beagle in the face and starved it in the basement! So then I wonder if I can in good conscience give money to an organization that treats people like criminals for weighing an animal's suffering against eventually putting it down instead of paying for life extending surgery for a frickin' wiener dog or something. (He needs back surgery you monster!)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
There are surely wackos out there Gary.

But there are people who are just evil....not because they treat animals badley....it's the other way around.

The reason they pick animals is because of the cowardice that keeps them at that level to begin with.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
oh geeze louise....

i few drops at his feet and it became a national story :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

look at my pretty pictures damnit :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom