Give me a hand here...

Mikey P

Administrator
Our local weekly paper is having it's annual Best Of poll.

http://www.gtweekly.com/bestof09

If you have nothing better to do please log in (use a 831) area code when they ask your phone number and pick a few categories..
If you want to help my local buds out please vote for these folks..

Landscape- Dreamscape
Painter- T Paul Sek Painting
Computer Service- Blue Screen

My company is a set choice so no need to write it in. (connoisseur)

Thanks!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Man that was a pita with my computer being slow and having to wade through all those pages. Then, I had to figure out how to post the darn vote. Like I own any art ... :roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks Marty.

Now that the Peoples Republic Of Santa Cruz has your email ( I hope you used a fake), you'll be getting all sorts of Spam ranging from bulk Patchoolie Oil sales to little green pills to help with your gay, lesbian, bi sexual and transgender confusion issues.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
Our local weekly paper is having it's annual Best Of poll.

http://www.gtweekly.com/bestof09

If you have nothing better to do please log in (use a 831) are code when they ask your phone number and pick a few categories..
If you want to help my local buds out please vote for these folks..

Landscape- Dreamscape
Painter- T Paul Sek Painting
Computer Service- Blue Screen

My company is a set choice so no need to write it in. (connoisseur)

Thanks!!

I come here to hone my craft,but instead learn how to cheat the system.
That is the most un-ethical thing I have ever heard of. It may be down right fraud,and coming from our leader. I am truly heartbroken.

ps Marty....you should be ashamed.

Mikey P

Administrator
OK I was being unethical

I read the rules and you have to use a valid phone number and email

No where does it say you have to be a resident or actually have used a service or surfed a particular wave or hiked a certain trail or had your back waxed at a popular salon.

The rules are..

As always, there will be a drawing for two free movie tickets and a dinner on us at this year's Restaurant of the Year winner. To qualify for the drawing, you must vote in at least two categories on each page of the ballot, and must include a valid phone number and e-mail address. Voting closes on March 31, and our winners will be announced in our April Best Of Santa Cruz County issue. If you have any questions, concerns, or technical difficulties, e-mail gtweekly@gtweekly.com or call 458-1100. Thanks, and have fun!

Now you all should know by now that I am the best, god only knows how many times I've said it, so slip me some skin and VOTE!

ObamO voters need not participate.

Cameron1

"ObamO voters need not participate."

o.k. you got my vote............but I will have trouble sleeping tonight.

Mikey P

Administrator
I won this poll back in 01 with only local votes. I was pressed into buying a. ad to thank the readership for voting for me. Which is the real reason for the contest in the first place.

I got two calls from my $$$$ ad.

One canceled.

The only value of winning is pissing off the other cleaners who had less phony votes than me.

It's a complete scam and every one involved knows it.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
well if we know what you can do and what you are about and really feel you are the number 1 cleaner then why cant we vote you number 1?
i used my real number and email..its not like everyone here doesn't know you do great work and care about what you do..

please don't take my post as seeming like a give a shit about you, but i do feel you are good at what you do dickhead..

you should go to the bad ass coffee shop and get me a shirt..if they make them in man sizes

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yea baby...i will even send you a pic of me in it..and if you dont make any mean comments i will wear shorts, if you say anything bad the balls will be swinging..

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Our newspaper does the same thing here but calls it the readers choice awards. You have to vote in every category and most categories only have one choice. Real legit. It's the main reason I won't advertise in the paper at all.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
so steve are you saying that you dont think mikey will do the best job possible? just from his before and after posts and the help he has lent others with difficult problems i can safely say that my vote was a good one.

Back
Top Bottom