give me wood..

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Mike I called 6 other dealers across the us and all of them were 2200$ a few were 2150$
I really want to buy this from jondon. They have any interest in being in line with everyone else?
I am not too crazy about buying this from someone I have never done business with but I can't throw 400$ out the window. I want to buffo jondon to help support you too. Help me out here. I have called the 800 number 4 time sand no one has any interest in working with me

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
thanks mike..i know you have other things to do but i wanted to be sure i was going to or at least was
going to try to buy it from them because of your post and info on the machine..i have already bought
2 gallons of squeaky from them just to have when the unit finally gets here from who ever i buy it from.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Jimmy L said:
Powerflite has a machine just like that.

the Dirt Dragon looks almost identical to the Powr-flite machine i have posted in the Garage Sale room.

the Powr-flite has a 50 psi solution pump and the DD has a gravity feed valve. Personally, I like the idea of a trigger operated pump better.

I've used it a couple of times on wood floors. It works fine.

I'll be using it on a wood floor next month unless someone buys it from me before then.

I use the UltraChem Labs Platinum Finish. It's kinda pricey but I might try the Basic Coatings finish next time.

n]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiS3AZ8_9wcn]

iipsrv.fcgi

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i looked at that george only problem i see is not being able to get under counters with it like you can
with the dd..

why are you selling it? just wondering

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
My garage is so full that it takes 5 minutes of moving equipment just to get my Harley out.

Mikey P

Administrator
George does the unit have squeegeees on all 4 sides of the vacuum ports?

Loos like just front and back.

The DD has amazing water recovery

Dave, I'm still trying to get a hold of the powers that be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom