Giving dry cleaning sponge compound another try

Michael Ellis

Name
Michael Ellis
I am satisfied that my mind works well. I started off with Host and escalated to OP, then a Vortex. It is a fully refurbished 2005 built by FMI in Portland sitting idle and I have 2019 AT. The Vortex is better! I have always, always used a pile lifter to agitate prior to HWE except for a couple of years I used an OP and Steamin' Demon that taught me TACT, in-depth.
Today, 25 years later, we always put down pre-spray (CTI Prozyme), agitate with a Host machine or BrushPro, and rinse at up to 330 degrees. Usually 270. I guarantee my results to be second to none. ProSolve and PowerGel are my needed specialty spotters. That and Whink.
What else do I need? Maybe tannin remover for DIY attacks. Red Relief One with a Wagner steamer once in a while.
I am happy to see the biases go away and the enlightenment glow.
Today I am learning to master rugs with a full plant.
Rock on!
Thanks, Mike.
www.dryex.com

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I am satisfied that my mind works well. I started off with Host and escalated to OP, then a Vortex. It is a fully refurbished 2005 built by FMI in Portland sitting idle and I have 2019 AT. The Vortex is better! I have always, always used a pile lifter to agitate prior to HWE except for a couple of years I used an OP and Steamin' Demon that taught me TACT, in-depth.
Today, 25 years later, we always put down pre-spray (CTI Prozyme), agitate with a Host machine or BrushPro, and rinse at up to 330 degrees. Usually 270. I guarantee my results to be second to none. ProSolve and PowerGel are my needed specialty spotters. That and Whink.
What else do I need? Maybe tannin remover for DIY attacks. Red Relief One with a Wagner steamer once in a while.
I am happy to see the biases go away and the enlightenment glow.
Today I am learning to master rugs with a full plant.
Rock on!
Thanks, Mike.
www.dryex.com
I'm wondering how many solution hoses you ruin and how much carpet you melt with that kind of water temp.

During my 18years of doing this, only restaraunts, and ruined rental carpet is the only type of job that needs that temperature

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I am going to need to flush one urine soaked corner
that will be a problem, your water is going to create a ring of your sponges. if you knew you were going to have to get some of it wet you should of got it all wet.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
that will be a problem, your water is going to create a ring of your sponges. if you knew you were going to have to get some of it wet you should of got it all wet.
It will be fine. I've been flushing this thing 3 hours. Rapid drying it now.

Reactions: Papa John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom