Glad I waited....

Name
Nate W.
A local guy was selling a complete rotovac tile & carpet cleaning setup. His son thought it cleaning was easier then it looks. He was going make his millions cleaning. He only used the equipment 3 times. Rotovac website has the start up business package listed at $4995.00. I watched the post for a good week because it was listed make offer. I was going to offer $2,000.00 for everything. Wednesday I checked craigslist and seen it listed for $1,500. So I bought it. shiteatinggrin I was actually looking to get the new 360i from the OG RV360 I got. And also the CFX too. I think I scored.

A. Rotovac 360i With Tile & Grout Cleaning Head $2295.00
B. Rotovac CFX Continuous Flow Extractor $2195.00 1 corded model 2-2stage vac motors. with 2" port.
C. 100-1200 PSI Adj. Heavy Duty Pressure Wash Pump $989.00
D. Edge and Corner Tool with 5" Head $329.00
E. 1 Case of Tile & Grout Cleaning Detergent $68.00
F. Grout Brush $17.00
G. Shitty upholstery tool.
H. Shitty AW29 wand looks like new.
I. Hydroforce's tile handtool for T&G.
J. RV360i's Carpet cleaning head with the swoop shoes & it has the 3 nylon or teflon nubs.
K. Some misc small stuff.

The best part of it was I took my pops with me. Pops has the gift of Gab. He actually started networking this dude and looks like we maybe able to reffer eachother work. He used to be a big construction company for the military till he retired. He thought he could start up again but doing custom work for residential but it's not working too well.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Let's check with John Olson.
Maybe he'll match these prices.

John????????????

We can arrange a large group purchase at that price.

John................?

Name
Nate W.
Yea, freight would be atleast $300. The CFX is actually pretty decent for a 2-2stage vacs. We'll see how well it works out. I'm pretty happy with the find. shiteatinggrin

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Nate The Great said:
The best part of it was I took my pops with me. Pops has the gift of Gab. He actually started networking this dude and looks like we maybe able to reffer each other work.
You got that right, Nate. Us older guys like it when you throw us a little self-respect. :)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Seriously, working daily with my son Matt has been one of the joys of my life. After getting to know your dad and you my guess is he feels the same. He just may not verbalize it so let me do it for him!

Name
Nate W.
kolfer1 said:
cucu said:
Glad I waited....

i was thinking he was gonna tell us he got laid
You moron!
He did.

Don't you understand that the list is rife with symbolism?

Yea, that too. My gf stole my virginity from me..... I was saving myself for marriage... :lol:

Steve Toburen said:
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com[/url]

PS Seriously, working daily with my son Matt has been one of the joys of my life. After getting to know your dad and you my guess is he feels the same. He just may not verbalize it so let me do it for him![/quote:34cng3kw]

You old guys do know a thing or two.... !gotcha!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom