Glide for Prochem Upholstery tool

Chris A

Name
Chris
thats been my uph tool of choice for my entire ( albeit short) cleaning career. Ive never used a glide, but it does cause ripples in certain fabrics which is helped by using the vac relief on the head. Like all prochem tools its built like a brick shithouse.

Name
Jesse
Yes, Olson has slotted glides for it. The holed glides clog really easy, the holes are very small.

We drilled 4 small holes just above the glide on the back of the tool. It recovers steam and over spray pretty well while giving the tm some air to breath. The tools we drilled aren't as good for porty use however.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It makes a good tool better Fred. You'll have less distortion on chenilles and velvet, and less damage old fabrics. Until I had the Upholstery Pro it was my favorite tool. It's still a very close second.

I still have one and wouldn't use it without the glide.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Moves across the fabric better without the drag. Great for flushing soiled fabrics and with the bypass valve you can dial it as hot as you like.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I run a hole glide on mine but drill the holes to the next size up.
I also take the glides on a flat sander and sand the front and back edge to make them just the width of the lips.
As is the glide overhangs the lip and does not have to. It makes it just a little bit easier in the tight spots.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
After the first time I used a Greenglide on my upholstery tool, I was using it on a Saturday and I called Greenie that Saturday morning and told him "he should have made me buy these way earlier". I will use the Prochem tool on occasion without a glide for a certain situation, but otherwise....we use the glides all the time. Said I will never clean without out a glide ever again.

Mark Saiger

Chris A

Name
Chris
I bought one this morning meself, along with some other black friday goodies!

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I have the holed glide as well. Do you guys use Marine grade glue or goop to affix them on because they do fall off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom