glides for the 360i

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
As far as I'm aware there are no glides for the swoop head design 360.

Everyone I've talked to says it really doesn't need them. Why do you feel it does?

Take care,
lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
The glide would create more air-flow cLeAranCE under the unit.... :idea:

As it sits in the corner of the GaRaGE "rusting".... :shock: :mrgreen:

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I worked on several versions for these newer swooped slots as I have for the original RV and the first 360 slots. It's overkill in my opinion. There's really nothing gained. The machine still does all the scrubbing work and the real airflow improvements can be achieved elsewhere.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
I worked on several versions for these newer swooped slots as I have for the original RV and the first 360 slots. It's overkill in my opinion. There's really nothing gained. The machine still does all the scrubbing work and the real airflow improvements can be achieved elsewhere.

This is what I have understood as well.

Take care,
Lisa

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I could be wrong but I think maybe Jim is looking to create more separation from the spray jets to the top of the carpet fiber.

He has stated that on thicker pile carpet the vacuum sucks the jets down too low and causes streaking.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
joey895 said:
I could be wrong but I think maybe Jim is looking to create more separation from the spray jets to the top of the carpet fiber.

He has stated that on thicker pile carpet the vacuum sucks the jets down too low and causes streaking.

my god..someone does pay attention.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
prestige cleaner said:
hey jim,are still enjoying your 360i.

no....it spends more time on the truck in my way then it does making me money......

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
joey895 said:

OK I have it figured out for Jim (although I'm lovin my new 360i). It needs to have an adjuster that pushes pins through the cleaning head that push spring loaded swoop heads down further as needed on a thick pile carpet. Or just another cleaning head for that (rare) very high pile carpet that the machine doesn't function properly on.

brendan

Name
brendan
hey art ,im just about to buy the 360i,,,i know jims feeling about the machine what is yours,,,what you pay for yours,,im waiting to hear what comes out of connections,,ive heard rumours,,,,

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i read some where Mikey is trying out a new head.....but that was about it....

maybe they listened...maybe

hey i knew what he was looking for i just didnt say anything

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
brendan said:
hey art ,im just about to buy the 360i,,,i know jims feeling about the machine what is yours,,,what you pay for yours,,im waiting to hear what comes out of connections,,ive heard rumours,,,,

I can tell you this, for the first time in 36 years I took my 175 off the truck. The 360i does just as thorough of a scrubbing as an aggressive brush on a heavy 175 and it extracts also so you could just groom the carpet and be done. I usually go over it again with a wand to remove the swirls and get corners. The soft plastic body on the i flexes and compress to the wall so the cleaning head actually goes up to the edges along the wall. All in all I am very pleased and am cleaning at a new level on very dirty carpets with little effort.
I bought it from Lora and John Olsen and they gave a good deal with free shipping.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom