Glides hydrahoe

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thanks to John at superior supplies I received my glides for my refurbished and slightly modified hydrahoe wand. Had it sitting around, missing the steel glide lips and wanted to be able to use it with my cds. John got me the original steel lips as well as a green glide for this 1980's dinosaur. Got it all together with my 3 jet manifold and it seems to work great. I'll try it out tomorrow on a job and see how it goes.

IMG_20200609_193746.jpg IMG_20200609_204347.jpg IMG_20200609_204414.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

scotty747

I have the same one. Never tried it. It came with the van I bought. Should I give it a try?

Name
Jeff T
Thanks to John at superior supplies I received my glides for my refurbished and slightly modified hydrahoe wand. Had it sitting around, missing the steel glide lips and wanted to be able to use it with my cds. John got me the original steel lips as well as a green glide for this 1980's dinosaur. Got it all together with my 3 jet manifold and it seems to work great. I'll try it out tomorrow on a job and see how it goes.

View attachment 100049 View attachment 100050 View attachment 100051
Ron, you and me are like 2 peas in a pod...
We own too much shit...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Hydra Hoe -jeez there's one have not seen in a long time.Have a greenglide for my Butler version...Greenie tossed me one way back,plus some beta-test uph head stuff-kleenrite/prochem,bane stair tool etc...Hope Jeff and Lisa are well...Greenglides must be hitting the sweet 16 yr mark lol ...time flies...Never saw 3 jet version,only single jet?

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I love using my single jet PMF version of the hoe. A straight wand gives you long reach on those empties or commercial. When I bought my first TM in 2004 the distributor told me to test drive some wands and pick one out and that was the one that just felt right.

They also made a 6 jet version. They are well made wands at a reasonable price.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I love using my single jet PMF version of the hoe. A straight wand gives you long reach on those empties or commercial. When I bought my first TM in 2004 the distributor told me to test drive some wands and pick one out and that was the one that just felt right.

They also made a 6 jet version. They are well made wands at a reasonable price.
I kind of grew up on the hydrahoes. I used one with one of my old truck mounts for years until it was stolen out of my truck. I bought the pmf version but it just wasn't the same, it was too light and seemed to have a different angle. This old one is heavier, longer and just seems to fit perfectly. The manifold is my own design, I will see how it works today. I still have the single jet set up if I need it.

Reactions: Jim Williams

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Tried it out on a small job this morning and it worked perfect. My homade 3 jet manifold is at just the right angle and height and the airflow is great. Even with the green glide the wand wants to lock down if you don't keep it moving. Less restriction I think than my s-bend wands. It's like I got my old dance partner back and she learned how to tango while she was gone

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The HydraHoe was the most dependable indestructible wand ever.

Hopefully so is your three jets mod.

Now you can retire all the imposters.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The HydraHoe was the most dependable indestructible wand ever.

Hopefully so is your three jets mod.

Now you can retire all the imposters.
It really brings back memories. I'll have to try it on some more jobs but liking it so far. All my wand have different jobs. I usually carry 3 wands on the truck.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Dry times with the Hoe are great. I think the straight funnel shape is good for air flow. I wish the jet was closer to the floor on mine for better cleaning, but I can increase the pressure and get good results.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Back
Top Bottom