GLS.

Mikey P

Administrator
Doesn't matter what brand name is on it, get one.

I am amazed on what a good tile, stone and grout scrubber it is.

Just awesome.
Used it today on a grungy Tile job, knocked my socks off. I should have charged way more with the outcome I got.

It should also be a mandatory IICRC step in cleaning Dog homes.

For the BDCCs get a used Host.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
thanx for the tip. i am doing a free T&G demo Monday night after cleaning their carpet, and was going to use my Cimex with bonnets but was thinking it wouldn't hit the grout lines at all. my host with weights will tho!

wishing i bought those Black brushes :x --- Derek.

anyone selling Black Host brushes :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

ron markam

Hey mike how do you think it compares to the use of a spinner with your tm.And did you just rinse with the tm afterwards. I have heard that the gls with a rinse is no comparison to a spinner and tm.

Brad_Smith

I don't do tile yet but my tmpro is awesome. Those dirt collector things are handy, but they do fill fast on doggy homes. I prescrub and pile lift at the same time.

I would also add to the IICRC that gls should be required on polyester.

Brad

Mikey P

Administrator
Ron

I dont consider it either or, a Pro should have all the tools.

I will say this though, since I figured out that this GLS is a hell of a hard floor scrubber I now use my TI wand to rinse more then my Turbo.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I'll agree that these machines do a fine job on tile and grout.

There is one word of caution when doing tile - The brushes can fling water up into the motor and electrical connections. This can damage the machine or even electrocute the user.

As much grief as I get from some of you, I still do not want to hear of anyone being electrocuted.

This potential exist with Whittaker's machine or our present Brush Pro or any of the similar machines. Be cautious when using it with a lot of water.

We are currently having our Brush Pro machine modified so enclose the electrical area so that the newer models can safely be used to clean tile.

Scott Warrington

C

Carpet Dude

Mikey, which color brushes did you use? I have the green blue gray and white.

The Preacher

my GLS is sealed with tub caulking to prevent water from getting into the area Scott talked about.

i think a GFCI adapter plug would be a good idea when using a GLS for scrubbing tile. Mine has a sticker that says not to use it in over 1/8th inch of water.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
thanx for the advice Scott. might be i'll scrub it with my Cimex instead and hit the lines with a stand-up-brush.

thanx --- Derek.

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
I have hte Rotowash R35 and love it. I also have a Cimex and a rotary as well.

For pet hair jobs, you can't beat the R35. I prefer to use it on most jobs to pile lift and pre scrub the living areas, hallway and walkways of the bedrooms and it really brings it up.

For my T&G demos, I like its quick set up and packup ability so I'm not wasting heaps of time on a possible no goer. 15-20 minutes sees a small test area done and the machine back in the van. Same for a comm carpet demo although I very rarley do those.

I wouldn't part with mine but it doesn't replace the mex either. I like all my toys.

John

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I like the ones that have wheels on the actual unit. Rick's machine has the wheels built in to the stand that it sits on when not in use.

Jim England

GLS (CRB)

You can buy a our CRB machine which of coarse is a gls only updated at
www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com We carry all four sizes and lots of different brushes. We also carry a tank-less spray system for the machines. Makes cleaning go faster and actually increases the cleaning results. Can see it on video at the above site. With the right brushes there is nothing IMO that will out scrub it.
We do have a new TM-Pro unit coming out in March that is totally water proof and can be used right from the box on wet floors. It is our top of the line machine and has 3 speeds, heavier gears, lower profile. We us our current CRB machines for T&G all the time, but you should silicone the seams to keep any potential water out.

Best prices for CRB machines.

Jim England
smart-cleaning-solutions.com

Name
Steve Lawrence
Let's do a group purchase for the GLS.

20 MikeY BoArDeRs should get us at least 15-25% off.

Mikey's Board Powah!

Cameron1

count me in for one, maybe two if the price allows.

Jim.... When considering this offer just refer to Mikey's post about the life time value of a client!.

Jim England

Discount on GLS and accessories

Ok guys & gals, I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll give 15 percent off any CRB machine and 20 percent off if you order more than one.

Because I think that it's important to have the right brushes, especially when doing Berber and commercial, I'll also give you 15 percent off the price of the new 500 grit brushes for the machine. The price for the brushes are $160 for the 15 inch, and $180.00 for the 20 inch, you get 15 percent off these prices. So you would then have two sets of brushes one for general cleaning that comes with the machine, and one for the hard stuff.

PLUS I'll also give you HALF off the new Cobra spray system. This is great add on, and will make your machine much faster and clean more effectively.

Now I'm only going to do this for 1 month and only for the guys that post on Mikey's board. So you must post your intent to buy on this board.

You do not have to buy a machine to get the discounts on the brushes or spray system as long as you post your intent to buy here.

I can not give totally free shipping with this offer, but I will pay half.
Shipping usually runs between $50 and $80 for the machines depending on where you live.So whatever it is I'll pay half.

The cut off date will be one month from this Monday. Remember you must post your intent to buy on this board, so If you know someone that wants to buy, he or she is going to have to join and post on this board.

You may think that there is a huge mark up on these machines but there is not, so 15 percent is really a good deal.

The machines come totally complete, with a set of brushes, dust covers, renovator dirt receptacles, 50 power cord, and wheeled cart. They have a one year warranty on parts and labor.

The retail price for the machines is on our web site.
Go to www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com then go to equipment and supplies page.

If this is OK with Mickey we can start this Monday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom