God help us.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Did many tests in my own home years ago basically doing what he did.
At least I used a vacuum with a brush roll. And a post vacuum the next day to remove the "crystals" . The carpet resoiled within a month more like a couple weeks. Because anybody who believes that the small amount of polymers works at entrapping soil is ..................STUPIT.

All the polymer does is leave a DRY RESIDUE

All bets are off if a FILM FORMER us used
I have done that as well. When I did it I used OP and absorbent bonnets. (Glads) One large room with a heavy dense nylon. Vacuuming very often . Because of dog hair. . Which is most of what I picked up following the OPing. But I will say the bonnets, and I use quite a few in the area got good and soiled.

And to push it even father off the tracks :icon_razz: , being curious about my cheap vacuum. I fastened a couple of dryer sheets over the exhaust of the vac.
And while picking up tons of stuff, (not too much pixie dust), the sheets stayed completely unsoiled.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
There was a unofficial testing of this years ago about someone actually vacuuming the next day..........to see if there were any encap "crystals"

in .........that.............vacuum...............bag.

The final results said.......................NO............evidence

IT'S ALL BS MARKETING!

rider0992

Name
Kenny Hayes
There you go again trying to make sense out of it. Why, why, ya always gotta make sense out of it?