Going To Wrap This Around My Little Giant

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I just got the above blanket for 350 off ebay when I get a new coil going to wrap heater with had to heaters and small fan going still not enough

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Why don't you just blow the water out of the LG at the end of the day? It would be easy. Open quick connect on one side, air compressor on the other side.

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

Last edited:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
These issues are the very biggest reason to stick with a standard commercial van when you live in a cold climate and don't have a huge garage to store the box. I have 2 commercial vans being kept nice and toasty inside my standard 2 car garage. I'm don't mean to rub your nose in it but think you might have a much easier time with a conventional van.

The Clean Machine

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Russell I agree my back up van is in the third stall garage. My garage is heated. Love that. I cant even get a 175 machine in my van. I got nooooooooooo room. Box trucks are waaaay overrated. But I need the room. My 56 Blower unit is so huge it wont fit in a van. Im fooked.

Golden Boy

Mike Draper

Why don't you just insulate your box truck. It cost me exactly $400 to insulate mine. Plug it in at the end if the day and it never has froze. KISS!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Draper I have it insulated very well with thick sheets of Styrofoam covered by plywood covered with carpet I think the floor is my problem just. Carpet going to have somebody spray foam underneath its been fooken cold

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
ajysevyh.jpg

Hoping your whip makes it through the night ok.

The Clean Machine

Name
Eric Valentine
You can't blow the water out of a LG heater. IF you try, you will only remove the water from the top 2-3 inches at best.

Waldo, I figured out damn quickly that draining the heater is a foolproof way of keeping it from freezing.

My van needs to be insulated. The damned thing was set up for Las Vegas weather, not middle of nowhere in Nebraska weather. For that matter, I need to replace the van with one that has a gas engine! Stupid Diesel is about 90 cents higher than regular unleaded here, and the diesel doesn't like to start very well when it is cold out (and I do have an engine block heater)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom