Gonna get cheaper

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I'd be concerned That China might do something to Apple in retaliation to all the BS the USA is doing to China/ Huawei

F

FB7777

Like what?

Shutter Foxconn assembly and cause 10s of thousands of Chinese to be unemployed?

F

FB7777

And the US arrested Epstein and was a billionaire which is Equivalent to 1000 millionaires

what’s your point?

I don’t see the correlation between the two events

China is NOT going to screw over Apple for political reasons with the US , it’s business and economic suicide

the Chinese are far smarter And strategic than that

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
And the US arrested Epstein and was a billionaire which is Equivalent to 1000 millionaires

what’s your point?
I don’t see the correlation between the two events

China is NOT going to screw over Apple for political reasons with the US , it’s business and economic suicide

the Chinese are far smarter And strategic than that

IMO- I think China might view Apple as USA's pride and joy.- think of it as a "financial Battleship" a Blow to it might hurt many investors/ USA stock market.

What could also happen, the Chinese workers at Fox Com could decide to decrease the quality of the work is a "fuk U" to the USA.
Or China could embed chips or software/malware in the devices-- causing USA to ban the devices, forcing Apple to manufacture them in USA.

It will be interesting to see China's next "Chess Move" in retaliation for TikTok/WeChat/embassy closures.

F

FB7777

All my life

‘and now you’ll be able to explain parabolic

$498 and a runaway train

Im jumping off the train at $800 Deleveraging everything and going off the grid

when there’s blood on the streets , I will sell put contracts to get back in

8B987BD1-9F22-43B8-B30D-12C50BB8F5E7.png CBFF194F-2735-4384-9CEC-260025AE575C.png 3E1FF727-A216-4B04-9A0C-DFA28C558E9C.png

Reactions: Nomad74
F

FB7777

On the heels of an epic blowout Earning quarter, Apple is going to split their stock 4-1 at the end of August

although with the parabolic run , the shorts will drive this price to $500 so it will be roughly $125 / share

damn did I call it...

splits 4-1 Monday

077E0D7D-03D3-42B8-A787-6AA7A2F53B08.png

Reactions: BIG WOOD
F

FB7777

Bummed that I trimmed my Aapl position A bit last month But I’ve been using the sidelined cash on Bull Put AAPL spreads and also just selling AAPL Weekly Puts

the volatility in the premiums is incredible right now with a massive amount of investors/traders betting bullish and bearish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom