Good and Cheap

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm bigger than LIFE Jimmy.

I've given this lady 10% of a month's income to benefit her wild horse foundation
I've gone out on the range and picked up barbed wire and trash with her that was injuring the Mustangs.
I've cleaned for many of her freinds.

If I minded my own business today, while she is at her daughter's wedding, fully assuming that the painter was done, what would she think of me when she came home and found that mess?

Her husband is coming home from the coast today to come clean up and find another painter asap so they can try and meet the listing date.

All because I give a shit.

But thanks for the Jimmy lifestyle advice, but I'm gonna have to pass and continue to take videos and shits in double 100 year old ghost town outhouses rather than watch football on Sundays like some droll idiots I know.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm bigger than LIFE Jimmy.

I've given this ladyt 10% of a month's income to benefit her wild horse foundation
I've gone out on the range and picked up barbed wire and trash with her that was injuring the Mustangs.
I've cleaned for many of her freinds.

If I minded my own business today, while she is at her daughter's wedding, fully assuming that the painter was done, what would she think of me when she came home and found that mess?

Her husband is coming home from the coast today to come clean up and find another painter asap so they can try and meet the listing date.

All because I give a shit.

But thanks for the Jimmy lifestyle advice, but I'm gonna have to pass and continue to take videos in double 100 year old ghost town out houses rather than watch football on Sundays like some droll idiots I know.
Oh, her husband was away, that explains everything.

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
The good and somewhat expensive carpet clean is being delayed until the painter is done and the house cleaner and everybody else.. I told her I want to be the last one in

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
No such thing as good and cheap. It's either good or cheap.
That because he was fast and cheep.... he's a hack.

20180815_193917.jpg

steve_64

I have pics in my other phone of those plastic clothes tag things painted to base boards from the hacks around here.

Genny complains about most painters even the better ones. Splatter is pretty common even in new construction.

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Laws of the Race Gods.

The FIRST LAW of the Race Gods is this: A motor has three (3) SPIRITS that MUST (yes, must) remain in all motors during their existence.

The SECOND LAW of the Race Gods says this: You can only allow any TWO (2) out of the three(3) GOOD-SPIRITS in your motor at any one time.

The THIRD LAW of the Race Gods says this: The GOOD-SPIRIT that is not allowed into your motor will automatically be replaced by an ANTI-SPIRIT, so as to keep the First Law in place ... 3 SPIRITS per motor.

The SPIRIT list:
GOOD-SPIRITS:
1) Fast - run like a rabbit on roids
2) Cheap - build for peanuts
3) Life - 200,000 mile warranty
ANTI-SPIRITS:
1) Slow - cant pass the icecream truck
2) Expensive - build a house for the same cash
3) Death - might blow-up on start-up

So if you want FAST in your motor you can only pick CHEAP or LIFE, you cant have both and the one you dont pick will be replaced by EXPENSIVE or DEATH.

If it is CHEAP you are after you will only have FAST or LIFE, but never both.

Should you want LIFE you will choose between FAST and CHEAP for the second spirit,, and that means SLOW or EXPENSIVE must be there to fill in the third spirit slot.

Please note: If you ever have a motor with two ANTI-SPIRITS and only one Good SPIRIT you must change motor builders or part supplier right away. They have a demon.

Look at the list of SPIRTS. Pick two, and accept the fact that the ANTI-SPIRIT will be there. These are THE LAWS of the RACE GODS (thunder cracks in the background) ...

FAST + CHEAP = DEATH
FAST + LIFE = EXPENSIVE
CHEAP + LIFE = SLOW
LIFE + FAST = EXPENSIVE
LIFE + CHEAP = SLOW

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom