Good luck Les

Cameron1

Hey, just wanted to give a big shout out to Les Jones. He is having some medical procedures done today, and I wish him the best.

Thanks for everyone's post concerning my upcoming test. I was thinking that the date was Friday, but they are on Monday, so I had the date wrong.
I don't know if you guys know this, but I've been out of work for 5 weeks, but I've still been working from the home office.
I have a severe chest pain right where my heart is. The first few weeks they thought that it was a blood clot in my lungs and now they think that it's fluid build up around my heart.
Since the start of this, the pain is not as bad as it was. Again, thanks for everyone's post's.

clean one

Take care of yourself Les, yea please keep us posted on things are going. Glad you are feeling somewhat better

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Leslie Judson Jones said:
I have a severe chest pain right where my heart is. The first few weeks they thought that it was a blood clot in my lungs and now they think that it's fluid build up around my heart.
Since the start of this, the pain is not as bad as it was. Again, thanks for everyone's post's.

Bummer, Man. Seriously, I hope that it all goes well. I've been looking into chelation therapy as a preventative for atherosclerosis. It looks promising. Might be good for you to check out as well.

BTW... It doesn't have to be intraveinous chelation. It can be oral, from what I've found: http://oralchelation.com

bmas

get well Les. Take your time and get better everything else will take care of itself
Brad M

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Leslie Judson Jones said:
THANKS DUANE,

I will take a look.

My stress test is OK I found out today.

My pleasure, Les. I've been following their info for years. Their stuff is expensive, especially for the more aggressive, "Life Glow Plus", which works faster. But they currently have a marketing offer for the next couple of months (they're not MLM.) to give 50% off of the price of one bottle, for each new E-mail address you supply (with snail mail address), that they don't already have.

They also import Germanium. His wife was dying of esophageal cancer (super- high mortality rate, like pancreatic- It's what Dick Ragan died of. Doctors gave her weeks to live, etc.) and started taking it and got clear of the cancer soon thereafter. They credit the Germanium with it.

(Speaking of pancreatic cancer, you probably know that Patrick Swayzee has it. His new series, "The Beast", on A&E is extremely good, IMO.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom