Good once as I always was

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Good day today financially but my second job was a doozy. 4 rooms in the basement, walking up and down 14 stairs, then 2 rooms up stairs on the 2nd floor, walking up and down 14 stairs. Not to mention the 20 concrete stairs that I have to walk up and down just to get into the place. Oh, and did I tell you about the 9x12 wool rug I had to schlep on my shoulder and carry it up those 20 concrete stairs and throw in the truck? 62 years old and still rocking it, unlike some who's version of "rocking it" involves a chair of some sort.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good day today financially but my second job was a doozy. 4 rooms in the basement, walking up and down 14 stairs, then 2 rooms up stairs on the 2nd floor, walking up and down 14 stairs. Not to mention the 20 concrete stairs that I have to walk up and down just to get into the place. Oh, and did I tell you about the 9x12 wool rug I had to schlep on my shoulder and carry it up those 20 concrete stairs and throw in the truck? 62 years old and still rocking it, unlike some who's version of "rocking it" involves a chair of some sort.
Stairs are my Kryptonite. I average over 10k steps a day but stairs are a killer. I take the elevator whenever I can. I may come down them but I avoid up if possible. lol

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got more f***ing upholstery to clean today. Maybe I should get a booth at the trade show and guru about all the money you can make cleaning upholstery.

Reactions: Condog and FB7777

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I had to change printer ink too

1631210589665.png

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

Decipher this trade and tell me what I made

Oh and matt run and I cleaned 5 homes between us for $2347.

I’m done , they gotta do two more tonight😀

625021F5-0047-492C-9005-E87831CC2A5A.png

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom