Good Software for designing Postcards, etc.?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I'm buying a bulk mail permit and I plan on doing alot of direct mail thru postcards next year. What software is good for designing your own postcards to send to the printer?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Ouch. Even cold calling we get 1:200, which sounds bad, and isn't.

The VERY BEST use of postcards is rather persistant followup on existing customers. On small batches of 200 cards to a closely targeted list we will usually get 7 or 8 bookings.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
danielc said:
What will it cost per post card with the bmp?

.22 to mail jumbo size or letters. I plan on using these to farm the decent neighborhoods that I already get work in.

I don't know anything about PDQ or Wayne Miller, I just wanted to know about some publishing software. I happen to like doing things myself, mostly because I am a control freak and I don't work well with others.

I also don't like trying to communicate with someone that considers themselves 'artistic.' I have the hardest time dealing with graphic designers of my ads who get all hung up on some cutesy detail and then put the wrong phone number in the ad.

tim

I will second Randy but also encourage you to give Wayne a try. Wayne designed and shipped some cards to me recently. The company i use to send bulk mail were very impressed with the design and quality of stock he used to print on. It was very reasonably priced as well

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom