Google Adwords

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
Was working well for a few weeks now getting no clicks..how can I optimize my website for google to find it quickly by itself. I dont wanna pay 500 bucks for someone to do it for me then I will be on like the 5th page..

any recs?

Thanks a lot guys...

Jarred

Learning the ropes on the ropes...lol.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Do you know how to edit your website?.

Do you know what meta tags are?

If yes, what's your url?.

Albert

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Usually the easiest way to get listed on the first page of Google is with Google Local Maps.

It is easy to optimize and beat your competition.

Usually a few testimonials, local memberships and citations. Will zoom your listing to the top.

The trouble is that where your business is located is likely the most competitive battle for ranking in the US.

Businesses are paying others to game the system for them.
They are using fake directory links and other tactics to fight their way to the top.

Unfortunately to get to the top in NY metro is not for amateurs.

You will likely have to pay hundreds each month for 1st page ranking.

If your area was less competitive you could get to the top for free.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I agree with Dave. I didn't look to see you were in NYC.

At the very least I would have your site hosted by Andrechelle. They have a reasonable monthly rate that will get you quality backlinks. Other then that put your keywords on your site a few more times. At least one set of keywords should be a heading 1 tag. Also, make your furniture special an image vs text.

Basically try to increase the percentage of times your keywords are in your page vs other words.

Google doesn't mind if you get a bit spammy. I know this may not be the best way to approach it but seeing your situation it's worth considering.

Look at the #1 spot for "carpet cleaning brooklyn". The front page is rediculiously spammy.
http://www.carpet-cleaning-brooklyn.com/

Albert

Cleancare

If it doesn't go over your head, you can google "SEO guide" (Search engine optimization). Find a guide designed for someone at your level of knowledge. There are many steps you can take yourself if you know a thing or 2.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, I should of added that there is a wealth of information on google help.

That #1 Brooklyn carpet cleaner....at least when you hit their front page, you know what they do. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom