Google Maps, Service Monster, Full Circle and Quality Subs

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't know why this one little job for $210.00 got me thinking but it did.

The customer said they found me on Google Maps...Free listing
They called me and Full Circle answered....

They scheduled it online through Service Monster.

My Tech did the job and deposited the money directly into my checking account.

All I did was watch my checking account grow by $210.00 without doing a damn thing.

You have no idea how good this feels and it happens all the time...almost everytime....

Full Circle even takes credit cards for me.

Good God, if you are not using these services to take the stress off of your everyday work, You're crazy.

I had visions of buying a TM today to go out and clean just to do it. No phones to worry about or trying to sell the customer.

Just email the work to my Techs and wait for the money.
This puts it all into perspective.

I don't need anyone bashing me for this...I'm just trying to let some of the guys who might benefit from this ...benefit from this.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I looked into using Full Circle but they are pricey. My wife does a great job and don't cost anything :D

A

amazingcleansc

so whats your split with the sub? does he supply his own equipment?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
amazingcleansc said:
so whats your split with the sub? does he supply his own equipment?

I split 50/50 with my subs. They own all their equipment and supplies etc.
I supply the jobs and some other important things.

Matt, give your wife a break...unless she really likes it.
Jen would be amazing on the phone but I don't want to tie her down to them...cue Bawb V.

It's just a thought...I don't know what every cleaner has going on. I'm just saying it takes away the stress and gives tons of freedom.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so what are your prices that you are charging, and please don't say it depends on the area. I wanna know because it will tell me if the techs you are using are broke dicks or not.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
steve g said:
so what are your prices that you are charging, and please don't say it depends on the area. I wanna know because it will tell me if the techs you are using are broke dicks or not.

I work in one of Brians area's and I know he gets some pretty decent prices, so I don't think his techs are broke dicks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
steve g said:

Not sure why you are worried if my Techs are BDs but either way...

We do about 30 cents...yes it depends on the house, not the area. Every house get's a pre inspection of some sort and then the price is given. No prices given over the phone or website.
Scotchgard at about 25 cents depending.

The bigger the house, the lower the price per sqft to a certain point.
It all comes out to how much time and solutions we use to get it clean.
Also depends on if they are a repeat as well. They've already paid for themselves to be a customer.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
so on average the sub makes .15/ft?? who gets sent out to preinspect it?? the sub/tech? how do you keep the sub from just taking over the customer? the reason I made the broke dick comment is lets face it, most cleaners who are hurting for work are BD's go hang out at your suppliers some day. I see guys everytime I go in that look like they just got out of the pen, are dressed and groomed so sloppy I wouldn't let them in my house. then look at their equipment, some I have no idea how they get a bottle of spotter out of the van without getting covered with grease or who knows what. the wand looks like a chia pet. the point I am making is its hard to find good people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom