Google switcharoo in full force

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks like instead of the gold stars Google is going to a 30 point rating system.

And they are stacking the lowest ranking reviews to the top of the list.

What will we ever do?

I'm getting ready to jump off a bridge or put my head in my oven.

FredC

Village Idiot
If that is all you see you really are an idiot.

plus you only have to manage one listing...................................

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Interesting post here...Especially about the emergence of "Hostile SEO"

http://forums.seochat.com/google-optimi ... 58102.html

"Second, there are indications everywhere in the industry channels that a gigantic market for Hostile SEO is under construction even as I am writing this. Under Hostile SEO, business goals will be achieved by bombing legitimate websites out of Google’s SERPs (Search ). This will be done by exploiting the very vulnerabilities that have been created by the 2012 Google updates. This has now moved well beyond the stage of mere rumors: Hostile SEO vendors have already emerged, but a quick check via Godaddy’s domain search indicates that negativeseo.com (+.org, .net etc.), seoattack.com (etc.), hostileseo.com (etc.), seocarpetbomber.com (!) and numerous other similar domains are all taken, and get this: "SeoKiller.com is a Premium Domain Name and is available for $1,795.00." Seoterrorist.com is taken (this is not funny), but seoterrorism.com is still available; I’m sure someone will grab that one very soon too."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom