Gorilla carpet cleaning

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
I love the smell of all fiber deep clean rinse in the morning…

The MM 1000 getting after it on a Saturday.

Reactions: Mikey P

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Pre-spraying with a hydro force?
Extracting upholstery with a tool that looks like it is from a car wash?

We had a video on here last year with some upholstery cleaning like this.

Hold on to your shorts it might get rough in here.

I am not the top technician on this board but I do know what sells and I would have a hard time selling that.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Is that Terje portable?

You got to say something for a portable that can do two vacuum hoses at the same time + all the turns in the hose that reduce suction and still work. Must be a beast of a portable!

Nothing wrong with the upholstery tool (PMF) cleans great! Done correcty, just as well as the PDJ (phonomena de jour) tool. It ain't the tool, it's the person behind the tool that makes the difference.

And the way he's using the hydroforce is fine, as he put the cushions on carpet which he's going to clean afterwards. If the pressure is not too high (soaking) followed by a good thorough flushing & drying, it will clean well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
.... That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

agJIP.gif

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Looks very hack-ish but results are whats important.

I agree with, Ofer. I see nothing wrong with the unit, how it's being used or anything "hackish"! Yea... It's not a tm, but so what.
The unit "to me" actually looks very well thought out and very organized. ANYTHING - to make working with a porty a little more tolerable, is great!

I am not the top technician on this board but I do know what sells and I would have a hard time selling that.

No you wouldn't!:stir:

steve_64

what looks hackish to me is all the loops in the hoses and hanging hoses on hand rails.
a lot of noise and materials inside the building too. very intrusive. like having four or five guys on one job also.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think I'd park it outside weather permiting. Keep the humid exhaust and noise outside away from you.

After using the Hydroforce on the cushions I've found that a quick lick with a high flow ti-wand just puts the finishing touch on things. Sort of the cherry on top...of hackish work. :winky:

j/k don't none of you fookers try it and then blame me.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I love the smell of all fiber deep clean rinse in the morning…

The MM 1000 getting after it on a Saturday.

What was your reasoning in keeping the unit SOOOOOOO far from the apt, running SOOOOOOO much hose, as well as a such a complex, time consuming set-up including a booster and hose reel, when your unit, or any other robust high performance porty for that matter, could have easily accomplished the same thing with merely 50 feet of hose, while not obstructing and disrupting so much common area.

I understand that your unit can be of benefit in certain larger settings, and under certain conditions, but I fail to see the logic in such a clusterfook of a set-up in a residential setting such as this when only cleaning an individual unit.

There are wheels on the unit.......right??

Please help me understand.

WTF were you thinking?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
What would you rather have on the eighth floor?
I miss the old cleanfax days. Before everybody became so swanky.
Tons of interesting content probably doesn't get posted because of the food critic mentality.

Sounds like you are having false memories, that was before pictures/videos even existed.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Steve Lawrence
I hope the customer wasn't home.

A $5 plastic tarp could make the cushion cleaning look way more professional.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Agreed. Plus more than appearance its just not a good practice to use that much precondition on upholstery. Upholstery is not carpet, you don't need that much. It can also be problematic to soak upholstery and allow it to penetrate to the backing.

Unlike carpet, upholstery can be unforgiving.

dwellpro

Supportive Member
Name
m
It should be noted that this machine the MM 1000 (mega mother) only comes out for hotel cleaning. The floor or entire hotel is closed off. My crew are the only ones on the floor.
As far as putting a tarp down for spraying upholstery… I like to think I'm professional but that statement is just plain critical. We're not cleaning them on the floor or just spraying them there have a table set up for Christian cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom