Got Heat? More than a Vortex!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Jay DeLaughter said:
Insane kero heat :wink: nothing better.

Aint that the truth, there is nothing hotter than a oil fired unit. And you can really appreciate that when its freezing cold . Something you guys in the warmer states can't really know. :mrgreen:

Name
Kevin McCreary
Ron Werner said:
[quote="Kevin McCreary":1o1b26gp]I just increased them 20% to $135 for a two bedroom vacant. The real problem is not the money, but they call
at the last minute every time. I shot that video at 6:15 Friday night after all ready doing 5 residential jobs.

Duane made that wand. Its a cmp with a K valve and a couple of nipples and a 90 with a gauge plumbed
in the 90 before the valve.

add on a $50 last min/after hours fee
maybe they'll start giving you more notice and it won't be late jobs[/quote:1o1b26gp]

Good Idea on the $50

And no Steve Im not tired of the Titan, this machine was intended to be a back up/ workload overflow/

over the road long haul truck for jobs 30-50 miles away. It just so happened that it turned out to be

way more fun and economical to drive and it cleans better, I still have the Titan, but I prefer the small truck

Name
Kevin McCreary
steve frasier said:
any major/minor problems with the Titan

No Major problems to speak of, the chemical injection pump is a joke and the heat is not all they crack it out to be.

Its not horrible heat, but its not that much better than a direct drive.

P

Phoenix Phil

Duane, your equipment looks top quality, well built and thought out. Is there a site with pricing?

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks.

Right now, we're working toward an update of the current sites. (The original idea of shooting pictures of the current modelsfor the update has turned into more of a project to revamp the site, due to the addition of heat exchange and oil- fired systems...) There are two, that are identical. We're doing most of the promoting toward acceleratedtruckmounts.com because it has better market potential, I think. So keep an eye on it in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Of course, you can E-mail me for specific questions.

I don't know if you're coming to Mike's fest, but we'll be there.. or I will, anyway, since Randy (our incoming marketing manager and one of my life- long best friends) has a prior commitment for that weekend. But if you're there, you'll get to see one or two of our systems up close and personal.

If not, here's an idea of what you'd see if you could be there and see a Predator Unleashed ($12,495,with a Kohler 20 and Roots 36 DSL, including accessories). It's the final model revision, which I've informally dubbed "v2". It incorporates:

1.) Engine slide- plate (Allows quick and precise de- coupling / re-coupling of the engine and blower when needed- takes less than 5 minutes to replace a coupling insert, belt, etc.)

2.) Blower leveling plate (Provides quick and precise 3- axis (up / down height adjustment... front / back tilt... and side twist up to approx. 2 degrees- all beyond what is maximum necessary range of motion) adjustment of blower alignment in relation to the engine.)

3.) Parallel dual- muffler system (Splits the exhaust between two mufflers, providing twice as much plumbing diameter as necessary and reducing airflow velocity... decreasing noise as a result.)

4.) Tension- adjust discharge pump (No need to move the pump... It allows the frame to be more compact, yet maintains ease of belt adjustment / replacement.)

5.) Heater on a hinge plate (Allows the heater coil to be folded over for easy and direct access to the burner and pilot in the case of propane, or burner nozzle and electrodes in the case of oil- fired.)

...and a couple of other enhancements that I decided to do all at once and complete my plans for this model. (In other words, no more changes will be coming to it for the foreseeable future... It's a completed project, so that I can focus better on the heat exchange systems I've been developing along the way.):

DSCN2228.jpg

DSCN2229.jpg

DSCN2230.jpg

DSCN2235.jpg

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Duane, Can I get a price sheet on your tm's they are not on your site. A brochure or somethign would be nice pm me if you want my address or e-mail thanks

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Joey.

Thanks.

As I said, we're updating the site. Literature will follow. The target date is mid- March, in time for the Spring Gathering at our place here in Atlanta.

In the meantime, get in touch and I'll provide info and pricing for you as requested.

Thanks.

Duane

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom