Got into it yesterday wiht a Swivel wand owner

Mikey P

Administrator
He has a Brister 14" that he asked me to make a glide for two plus years ago.

He sent me his worn glide(with the vacuum slot on the wrong side of 6 o'clock mind you, and the Glide I sent him to aprove was "perfect"

Ive since sold hundered as the same glide fits Temefs's 14" as wqell as three Dang 14's.

Anyhow, dude calls and say his glide doesnt fit and he has to use the window plastic to shim it on and there's still a 1/4" gap on one side and a few other points that he was horrible at getting his point across.

I tell him dude, you told me the glide was perfect, I've sold hundreds with zero issues and NOW it doesn't fit?

Can you make a new glide for it? he asks.. No I dont make one off Glides,

Can you make one for my frozen Dang wand that Rob ripped me off on? It's the same Glide sir...

So you cant make a Glide for this Bristor wand? I already did sir try notching the wing so the Glide doesnt get bent out of shape when you slide it on

I tried notching other wands, that makes them harder to install.. Sir I dpont think I can help you...

He starts getting hostile so I hung up on him. :rockon: :eekk: :shifty:

Minutes late a guy texts me with a 16" Dan which there are problaly 24 of on planet earth asking for a glide, and I think its the other dude so I lay into him...lol

Funny how all the swivel wand manufactures, all proclaimed cleaning geniouses can't or won't make a interchangeable Glide..

I HATE swivel wands.

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
It’s funny how people still buy from bristor after all the accurate feedback of that creep is on all the forums

Reactions: Mikey P

hogjowl

Idiot™
It’s funny how people still buy from bristor after all the accurate feedback of that creep is on all the forums
You can’t let any personal opinions sway hood business decisions. He has good products and isn’t an ax murderer. Just buy his stuff and do it with your mouth closed.

MarkieMark

Name
Mark Franco
You can’t let any personal opinions sway hood business decisions. He has good products and isn’t an ax murderer. Just buy his stuff and do it with your mouth closed.
I actually spend alot with Bristor, pricing is very good overall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom