Got My Gallon of Fission Today, Will Try It tonite...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Well, I got to try the Fission today on some trashed white carpet. Mixed it at 6 oz per gallon. Worked well, but it's too soon to judge. I will be cleaning a commercial carpet in the morning and will get a better picture of it's capabilities.

Mikey P

Administrator
IMO, I'd use it on any residential that has already violated the warranty.

Which is just about all of them that are calling us.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Looking forward to trying it. I’m always looking for the silver bullet to remove ground in soil from polyester traffic lanes.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Tried my Gallon of fission on 5 houses yesterday, lots of different soiling from heavy to not-so-bad.

Used it at 6oz/gallon and allowed at least 10 minutes of dwell time and FWR.

Did several "Trashed" rooms with half Judson O2 (@ 3oz gallon no hot sauce added)
and the other half with Fission,

The Judson side left the carpet slightly cleaner, but noticeably brighter and softer.
The Fission side was not as clean and dull looking. And I had to work a little harder.

I am going to clean a few commercial properties this weekend and give it my final review.

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
Mikey P said:
IMO, I'd use it on any residential that has already violated the warranty.

Which is just about all of them that are calling us.

Chalk that one up for the most sensible statement of the year.... damn!

Mikey P

Administrator
ACE said:
Looking forward to trying it. I’m always looking for the silver bullet to remove ground in soil from polyester traffic lanes.

That silver bullet wont come in the shape of a pre spray bottle but rather a rotary extractor..

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
AshleyMckendree said:
Tried my Gallon of fission on 5 houses yesterday, lots of different soiling from heavy to not-so-bad.

Used it at 6oz/gallon and allowed at least 10 minutes of dwell time and FWR.

Did several "Trashed" rooms with half Judson O2 (@ 3oz gallon no hot sauce added)
and the other half with Fission,

The Judson side left the carpet slightly cleaner, but noticeably brighter and softer.
The Fission side was not as clean and dull looking. And I had to work a little harder.

I am going to clean a few commercial properties this weekend and give it my final review.

I got my gallon last night and mixed it up 20 oz to a five quart hydroforce sprayer (with no tip) this morning. First I cleaned my living and dining rooms early this morning because my Boyle Popper has been pooping in there and it cleaned great, then a heavy soiled condo then a dentist office then a condo rental. Everything cleaned up great, ran the 175 on the heavy soiled condo and the dentist office. Still have some juice in the hydroforce from the 20 oz to5qt I mixed up this morning. I meant to do a side by side with my usual Grease Eraser but I doubt there would have been any difference. The only difference from grease eraser is that Fission has a fairly strong fragrance and Grease Eraser has almost no odor and customers that have mentioned their allerigies and sensitivities to chemicals were not bothered by the GE, and they might not like the Fission while it is atomizied for those few minutes.

P.S. as usual I used a fresh water rinse on everything, no goop in the make-up tank.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Mikey P said:
ACE said:

That silver bullet wont come in the shape of a pre spray bottle but rather a rotary extractor..

I asked Sapphire scientific to send me a rotary to demo. No reply yet.

Seriously, I’ve never used a rotary. Would a rotary really do something a CRB/175 cannot?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Are you hard of smelling Art? Grease Eraser has a very strong but pleasant scent. I can't imagine anything working better on dirty restaurant carpet.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I have not tried mine yet... but if some say its no good then.....that can't be true. Saphire is taking over the industry, if its really no good then....its time to fire the chemists and get new ones. They can't let this hold them back. But the true test will be what I have to say.......haha. stay tuned

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
KevinL said:
Are you hard of smelling Art? Grease Eraser has a very strong but pleasant scent. I can't imagine anything working better on dirty restaurant carpet.

I rarely mix Grease Eraser full strength, especially in a residential. Normally I spray it 1/3 to 1/2 their suggested rate of 20 oz in a five qt HF jug. It's practically odor free at low rate concentration and has all the punch neded for normal soil loads. The trigger sprayers with a rich concentration of prespray is then used for the occasional heavy spot or bad area, instead of filling the whole house with a ton of chemical.

Mikey P

Administrator
KevinL said:

Have you tried Duane's Clean Streak?

May be the same stuff. No odor and really melts the grease

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
got my sample today...got 2 free gallons...either call me MIKEY or call me lucky...:)

what rinse are ya'll using with this if i don't have a sapphire rinse....02 rinse ok?? procyon soap free?? vac a way rinses?? releasit rinse?? ha that's about all i got....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom