Got my new rig done!

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Just got back from having my new machine installed and got all new vinyl put on today. Went ahead and bought the Dynachem DC 534 so far machine has been awesome! Amazing heat and suction!

2237A49B-B9A9-423D-9B84-80906E5DA592.jpeg BA6136BD-C917-4794-9C00-F6395D21C58E.jpeg 643BEC47-98E4-4817-B32D-AC743A1C9AEB.jpeg

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
I like your graphics, very simple and easy to read. Maybe consider consider adding your website.
Planning on it hopefully this weekend. Just gotta catch up after being off for 2 weeks to get this all done I've got a ton of jobs to get to for customers that waited on me. And yes just like the machine I chose simple graphics as well.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are you able to maintain the heat? How long can you put the wand down to move furniture or talk to the customer without worrying about needing to get the water moving again?

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Are you able to maintain the heat? How long can you put the wand down to move furniture or talk to the customer without worrying about needing to get the water moving again?
I have only sat it down for probably 5-6 minutes so far to write down an appointment or move furniture or pull out hose. No issues so far. Larry Cobb and his mechanic told me it can go 15 minutes without spraying. I don't see any situation where I would ever need to sit it down that long. And since I only do carpet and not hard floors I have yet to run out of heat it stays smoking hot for the entire job. I ran it the first couple of jobs at the recommended 2600 rpms for carpet cleaning and it got pretty hot but not as hot as I expected like 180 degrees so I called Tim the mechanic and he said bump it up to about 2800 and boom that did the trick. That thing is smoking hot now 240 degrees and stays hot the entire job. So as I said I am very impressed and happy with my purchase so far. I did a job the other day and with just the ceiling fans on the customer said it was dry in 2 hrs. Great suction as well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Good lord is that thing fugly. 😟 Is that the heat exchanger or the muffler along side of it?

Good idea to cover it up with your wrap. It really improved the look of it. 😎

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
Deke is that a PVC elbow?

View attachment 91611
Yes, and Larry Cobb explained why to me but I can't remember. I was more concerned learning how to operate the machine for both cleaning and flood work. I had a 7 hour drive ahead of me and needed to get back to work. I do remember though that there is no heat running through it whatever it does. All the exhaust that runs into the HX goes through stainless. He also runs both the engine exhaust as well as the blower exhaust through the HX which is why it does such a great job heating the water. I think that might be the vacuum relief valve. I know that big knob is how they set the vacuum pressure.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
That PVC plumbing looks like it comes off the suction side of the blower and goes to the recovery tank. Shouldn't get hot enough to be a problem.

Reactions: Willy P
Name
jack zerkie
I have the same smaller unit 2045 9yrs now and really a great unit. 240 atm . Simple and easy. To change the three belts just remove the spark plugs from engine to release pressure and spin on the new belts. I had a Hydromaster 470D and the belts were not lasting 6 mths but were not installed properly not by me. I love my simple lawnmower engine and the easy set up. Thank you Larry. jz.

Deke Hatley

Name
Deke Hatley
That PVC plumbing looks like it comes off the suction side of the blower and goes to the recovery tank. Shouldn't get hot enough to be a problem.
That sounds about right! I think thats exactly what Larry Cobb told me. Like I said I had a lot to take in on how to operate it in a short amount of time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom