Got my Phoenix today

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My beautiful red Phoenix arrived today. A warning for anyone ordering, it comes in a large box on a pallet. Luckily, it fits into my Cleanco no problem. Set it up, ground my driver on some concrete, put some water in the jug and presto, it's ready to go. Combined with my Sprayborg, I will be looking to clean more commercial carpet this year. Already have over $4000 scheduled for March. Just testing in the shop, the Phoenix spins much faster than the Sprayborg. Very easy to handle. Both machines use the same jugs and pads. Ready to clean some cgd.

PXL_20210126_215227611.jpg PXL_20210126_215214791.MP.jpg PXL_20210126_220756781.jpg

Name
Jeff T
My beautiful red Phoenix arrived today. A warning for anyone ordering, it comes in a large box on a pallet. Luckily, it fits into my Cleanco no problem. Set it up, ground my driver on some concrete, put some water in the jug and presto, it's ready to go. Combined with my Sprayborg, I will be looking to clean more commercial carpet this year. Already have over $4000 scheduled for March. Just testing in the shop, the Phoenix spins much faster than the Sprayborg. Very easy to handle. Both machines use the same jugs and pads. Ready to clean some cgd.

View attachment 105480 View attachment 105481 View attachment 105482
Nice. Mine is in transit.... I went with the standard blue colour, and bought a bit of chems, and pads to go with it....
Time to go make some money.....

Mikey P

Administrator

View attachment 105480 View attachment 105481 View attachment 105482
That's the second unit I've seen without " Phoenix MX cut out of the back plate....?

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
Stupid question... can a guy put a 175 shampoo brush on a TOPS?
Kinda want to use it for agitation for HWE if need be..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Stupid question... can a guy put a 175 shampoo brush on a TOPS?
Kinda want to use it for agitation for HWE if need be..
I don't believe so but Tops may have a brush head. You will have better results just using a fiber pad. I did that last year. Used the sprayborg to to agitate before hwe.

Mikey P

Administrator
you would have to make it out of an Adjust a Glide type brush..

Swapping heads and drivers on an OP is a timely operation.

Try using a tan 3m pad on resi pile first before you get all Inspector Gadget about it

Reactions: randy

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Try using a tan 3m pad on resi pile first before you get all Inspector Gadget about it
Do you have a specific product number. Online I'm looking at 3M 3400 or 3500 which the only tan pads I see. Are they different than the tan or beige pads from Hos or X supply? I have been using the 3M white polishing pads with pretty good success.

Mikey P

Administrator

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Definitely more aggressive than the white ones.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

There’s a place that sells a brush that holds a smaller pad that my buddy uses on his. He just uses it overall I don’t think he removes it

Name
Jeff T
Guess I should have had it shipped to the west coast..
Between the GST (government sales tax) and import duty, it cost me an EXTRA 800$...
Oh well, guess I’m going to have to hustle a few more jobs...

Name
Jeff T
Please post a video of you lifting it into your van.
Who me? I lift my Cimex in and out of the van every time I do VLM, so unless the Phoenix is substantially heavier...
I don’t understand why guys have issues with this....
Oh wait, is it an AMERICAN thing?
Must be all the strength us CANADIAN guys gain from shoveling snow....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Who me? I lift my Cimex in and out of the van every time I do VLM, so unless the Phoenix is substantially heavier...
I don’t understand why guys have issues with this....
Oh wait, is it an AMERICAN thing?
Must be all the strength us CANADIAN guys gain from shoveling snow....
Gawdd knows you people are tougher just for surviving in that kind of environment.

Although I suppose a case could be made for...it being stupidity. 😉

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom