Got one of "THOSE" calls today

Jamesh921

Name
James
I didn't get to take the call - wife answered the phone as I was busy with other business. Anyway, the lady wants us to come by and give an estimate tomorrow.

She has 4 large dogs IN THE HOUSE and some have urine issues.

So far, it sounds like a "just replace it lady" type of call - we'll see.

I've got samples from a few suppliers claiming that their pet juice is the best. Well, within the next couple days, we should find out.

Wish me luck, and you may want to send your fav. pet juice supplier a couple valumes if ya got 'em. shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
let us know what you had the best success with, Jim

while trying all the wOndEr juices, mix up some OxyClean in hot water
(yea the chit Billy Mays was hawking before he croaked)

..l.T.A.

Fred H

I have been using Bridgepoint cleanfree for about 9 months now. It cleans and deodorizes very effectively. One of the ingredients is sodium percarbonate which is oxy clean and is in bridgepoint pet zone and osr products. oh by the way its works great on tile and grout also.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It sounds like a great job to me.

You just need to set reasonable expectations from the start. The key thing is to be very clear that you are there to mitigate the pet issues not absolutely remove any trace of stain or odor. Do not take any responsibility for the fact the dogs use the carpet for a toilet. You are there to help, that’s all.

“Freshing up” the place with a good cleaning seems like the best course of action because replacement or expensive total urine remediation would be a waste of money with the dogs still in the house.

S

sam miller

In a perfect world she has all furniture r&r and You could pull back carpet treat sub floor replace pad and treat carpet for the big buck.

In a surface application identify problem area's hopefully you gave a subsurface tool make sure there's cement flooring underneath you dont want to flood deoderize with wood chance of buckling the floor!

OSR or whateve comparable product and I USR type product I like odorcide as a safety buffer but usually not necessary.

Goodluck! The right tools make it a lot easier to where You can treat with comfidence.

I do have one house where the doggy has its balls and marks a wall with the worst stink soaks into small area in the middle of L/D area

its the only real problem I manage not solve. I suggest she cuts his ..... off but thats not my decision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom