Got Print is da bomb

Name
Bill Soukoreff
You mean Lacrosse is not our national sport anymore?

OK, I am a total idiot.

Your persistence made me doubt my sanity, so I looked up the Visa bill and it was NOT GotPrint that did such a hack job it was VistaPrint!!!

VistaPrint sucks!

I have never tried GotPrint, I apologize for the defamation. That's what too much Canadian beer will do to you. Let that be a lesson to you...

Sorry for that confusion, you can call off the American invasion.

Your friendly neighbor to the north...

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm sorry you had to experience vistaprint, not only is their quality not as good but they are more expensive as well.

clean one

wonder where the idea came from

When i had my referral cards made, which look like these wonder where Tony G got the idea from. Had the file ready for me like it should be to send to the printer that i was using. Which was Got Prints. Had some cards done another time at a different printer, he had the right file for them.
Seams to me if your cards are not printing right its not the printers fault but the one making them.

SteamBon

I recommend these guys...... http://www.pkgraphics.com/

5,000 Business cards, UV coated (glossy) full color both sides for $125

My vinyl sign guy just got his in and they look great. I am going to order some from them soon and will tell about my experience.

tman7......I want you to make me some $23 cleaning buck cards. will you pm me with more info please?

Thanks
RandyG

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom