Got some new vinyl.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
There was not much I could do with this van because of the placard holders. I think it looks a little ghetto compared to my other vans..........but its a back up used van with a new tm in it

IMG_20110903_144420.jpg

IMG_20110903_144348.jpg

IMG_20110903_144327.jpg

IMG_20110903_144403.jpg

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

FredC

Village Idiot
Re: Got some new vinyl.

Just out of curiosity...why would you choose to say "this truck is probably going to catch on fire or explode but don't worry cause there is a fire extinguisher"

instead of some type of marketing blurb or certification?

joe harper

Name
joe harper

Fred said:
Just out of curiosity...why would you choose to say "this truck is probably going to catch on fire or explode but don't worry cause there is a fire extinguisher"

instead of some type of marketing blurb or certification?

I was thinking the same thing.... :shock: :?:

Wouldn't ....ECO-FREINDLY...fuel's-in-use...be a better way to go...?
http://usepropane.com/
Seems a lil more appropriate.. :idea:

I would tell you to PARK in my neighbors yard. :shock: I you were cleaning @ my home.. :roll:

Mike Draper

it would be like saying "caution, combustible fuels in tank". It raises a red flag when there is no need to be concerned.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I can change out the signs anytime ill have a bunch made and see what I like. Theres snakes in those weeds and ill be damm if im gonna weed eat them lol

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

joeynbgky said:
I can change out the signs anytime ill have a bunch made and see what I like. Theres snakes in those weeds and ill be damm if im gonna weed eat them lol

SNAKES that close to your house.....
only a matter of time till one gets inside..... :lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I was walking outside... Just now in the dark to get something outta my car.... Something jumped on my bare foot and clung there, I looked down and it was a frog. I kicked it off but not before it pissed on me, thank god it wasnt a snake

FredC

Village Idiot

might as well add a "venomous snakes on board" placard............no reason to confine customers potential fears to just fires and explosions.............................you have at least 5 more potential areas to advertise the dangers of your service....maybe a radiation warning if you carry bannanas in your lunch pail or a carbon monoxide warning .....you can always add more placards when you run out...or maybe a "death wrap" when funds allow

"edit: asked to remove"

AND THAT BOB FOSTER is the most classless thing ever said on this board...not asking if a crippled chick was hot

lance

Doesn't look ghetto at all. I bet a lot of cleaners don't have a van like that for their main unit, let alone their backup.

Change signs to "my mom says I'm the best cleaner in the world" or "I deliver high quality results, happy customers, and peace of mind."

Or "taking my time to give you the results you deserve."

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis

Joey,
I think the wrap looks good, however I concur with others about the current placecards.

How about using them to advertise Scothgard or Dupont Protectors, you could come up with lots of things and just change them out once per month.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin

joeynbgky said:
I was walking outside... Just now in the dark to get something outta my car.... Something jumped on my bare foot and clung there, I looked down and it was a frog. I kicked it off but not before it pissed on me, thank god it wasnt a snake

you might want to think about adding waste removal to your list.....sounds like you shit yourself when that frog touched you..........

van looks nice btw..............

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter

how 'bout......

STAND BACK........
ALL THE COMPONENTS OF A BOMB
WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY!!!

but i DO have a fire extinguisher!

Mike Draper

Instead on "Milf on Board: you could put "dilf on board" all the moms would be lovin that. :lol: :lol:

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny

Lose the placards and clean the grease off your lens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom