Got some Prochem Liquid Slurry with new TM

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon!

That thing is pretty sweet. Like on of those green egg things? Do the have accessories to add a water pan or something to block the direct heat(for smoking)? We need a new grill/smoker, you think that thing would work?

Also, more importantly... Nice job on the charcoal chiminea/chimney, I see some moron dumping lighter fluid all over the charcoal and it's BBQ over for me, at least the grilled food part! Got a brother in law, I swear he uses a whole bottle(on a beg of matchlight)to start a webber grill.:headscratch: I can taste the lighter fluid!

I've been using lump charcoal or wood for the last few years and it's much better for us.
I was originally looking to get a big green egg. But when I started reading reviews and digging into the reviews, I found this Vision Grill by Home Depot. It had better reviews, Half the price, and the build quality is better. I got the thing on sale for $599 free shipping. Bow they are $699. Yes, you can smoke things with indirect heat using a pizza stone or a clay pot. I'm really enjoying cooking with this bad boy. Tomorrow i'll make chicken for the family if i'm not too tired. I got a full day tomorrow.

Business is balls to the wall right now. I'm going nuts.

Reactions: jcooper

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Should have spent the money and bought a Treager grill I have had mine for three years best thing ever.Ive cooked 11 tri tips when we go camping.
No way. You little sand bagger you. I also have a trailer smoker for the large events.

Glad to see you here Bob.

Reactions: Bob lain

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Should have spent the money and bought a Treager grill I have had mine for three years best thing ever.Ive cooked 11 tri tips when we go camping.
Bob, you ready to quit and come work for me? I still have that free thermos for you. I’ll pay you with baconators. We’d have a great time. :)

Bob lain

Name
Bob
You can't afford me and if I was to leave it would because I'm starting my company. And I don't like baconators

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Are you super busy we are swamp ?I'm getting to old for this sh$$
Yes. I’m also swamped. Things are nuts right now. I stopped doing estimates totally. If they can‘t commit over the phone to an appointment, then i dont have time for them. Did you get the call a few days ago of the guy that pooped all over the floor? Thank God I was too busy to book him.

I’m working 7-days right now. Seems like we are all killing it right now. Enjoy it while it lasts. I’m sore as heck.

Last edited:

Bob lain

Name
Bob
Yea we just picked up a ton of commercials work starting next month not looking forward to it thank god for the zipper and vlm.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom