Got something, fix something

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Got the traveling wand. Feels about the same weight as my SS 14 inch Ti.

The jet have been set at slight twist angle not sure if that user adjustments or the way Tom set it up. Have a stop tomorrow to try it. Hopefully I have it more then a week to test.

The wife is already gripping.

Tore up my 360i on a touch Friday so mad a over reached on a quick pass and cought a door metal molding and grinding chewed that biotch up.

Ordered new gears from Rotovac.

87882 87883 87884 87885 87886 87887

Last edited:

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
damn it, 360 started smoking today... taking it back to rotovac tomorrow. Hoping theyll let me demo the new model thats coming out soon, they said couple months itll be released. Im on the list. In the meantime looks like new motor $595, seems pretty over priced for a small gear box.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
damn it, 360 started smoking today... taking it back to rotovac tomorrow. Hoping theyll let me demo the new model thats coming out soon, they said couple months itll be released. Im on the list. In the meantime looks like new motor $595, seems pretty over priced for a small gear box.
Gear box isn’t that expensive new motor ya

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Does anyone have more info on the new model? My 360i doesn’t owe me a thing but she’s starting to look kinda tired.

The new RX20 has caught my eye. I REALLY wish I had a distributor close by.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So what's the verdict?
Well you prorbably know my wife will kick my ass! But I’m going out tomorrow by myself and we’ll call you with my ship
It but it answer. This has been the worst January in 10 years so far. But it will be fine
Well you prorbably know my wife will kick my ass! But I’m going out tomorrow by myself and we’ll call you with my ship
It buy it answer. This has been the worst January in 10 years so far. But it will be fine.

Put 400 cards out beginning of month, will do another 400 February.

Reactions: Nomad74

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Make sure it's not the cord. Mine started smoking last summer and one of the guys at RV said it was gearbox or motor but I ordered a seal & bearing kit. Installed all the new parts with new lube and it still wasn't right. Pulled the extension cord off the CRB and the RV was fine. Switch out the cord before ordering anything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom