got to hand it to the Hrubys..

lance

I'd rather have a Trinity OP. Made by the original designer of the modern OP machines and put thru the ringer by someone with 25 years experience of cleaning everyday with one.

lance

I bet the POS ud you have to drive everyday reminds you of a Pinto.

But then again, a Pinto probably didn't have to be fixed as often.....and it for sure had a better resale value than your's does now.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
One small item concerns me:

lance
Supporting Member
[ Add friend | Add foe ]

Last visited: Mon May 02, 2011 12:45 am
Total posts: 421
[0.09% of all posts / 0.25 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
Most active forum: the CleAn Room
[ 308 Posts / 73.16% of user’s posts ]
Most active topic: Some changes..
[ 9 Posts / 2.14% of user’s posts ]
Contact

E-mail address:
PM: Send private message
MSNM/WLM:
YIM:
AIM:

Groups:
Interests:

Just how the hell do you do a professional job detailing autos with a Trinity op machine ???

Must be a Challenger cleaning the upholstery and carpets over the drive hump. ??

Or is there something else in your arse nal that's also not listed in your profile. ??

And the answer is YES, I have used Padmans machines, that's why I'm buying an Orbot next time after also using the Orbot several times on many different carpets.

Cheers,

lance

I'd rather have.......which equals "I would rather have".......

Don't be concerned about anything about me, Shorty. You should be concerned that you don't have a good hold of parts of the english language. Either that, or you don't see too well.

So you like the Hos better than a CCS machine? Big deal. Good for you. So what. Congratulations.

I didn't know you are the opinion police. Next time I will check with you before I even think about expressing one of mine. Gosh, I sure wouldn't want to think any differently than a cleaning god like yourself.

I will be contacting John G. today and tell him to stop all design and manufacturing efforts and never try to make another machine again.....all because you chose an Orbot. I am sure he will be smart enough to know that if you don't like one, then they must be worthless and/or defective.

I think Pepsi tastes better than coke. Please, make life more bearable by chiming in on that one too.

Jeers.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
My, my, we are touchy today, aren't we. ??

Don't go getting your knickers in a knot, it may cut off your circulation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, I really appreciate all the nice things you've said, & say g'day to big John for me.

I can see you also have a sense of humour as well as an opinion, just like everybody else. shiteatinggrin

By the way, those words were yours, not mine in regards to the following.......

"I'd rather have a Trinity OP. Made by the original designer of the modern OP machines and put thru the ringer by someone with 25 years experience of cleaning everyday with one."

If you want to whinge about the English language, don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house........ I think you meant to say, "I'd rather have a Trinity OP, made by the original designer", also, "through the wringer", it's not a door bell you know.

Whatever, you gave me a laugh. shiteatinggrin :lol:

Actually my preference is for Pepsi Max, it allows me to seek what best suits me without flying off the handle and going anal on a public forum, whilst still showing all my details for all and sundry to see.

I don't worry about others that chuck hissy fits and tantrums on here, it keeps the place interesting.

Have a nice week.

CHeers, :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS::: You don't have rellies in Virginia Beach do you. ??

Marc Imbesi

Brian R said:
Big reason for buy the Orbot was the looks.

Yep..same here...def not garage built and blowing circuits...

I mean...what good is 3 speeds when you sometimes flicker lights on speed 2 and blow circuits on 3?...same PITA as a portable or ETM......IMO of course shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Don't fret over Lance Shorty, he has been a starbstruck wanna be carpet cleaner for years now.

I hear in 2016 his truck mount will finally be ready and hopefully Lance wilthenve all his door hangers and spotting kits ready to go by then.

dday

I have found three dealers selling the orbot, but not one has sense enough to publish a price. Whatever happened to the internet and instant gratification?

Vacaway - Call for Price
Excellent Supply - Call for Price
Encapstore - Call for Price
CentexGreen - Call for Price

You would think I could find a price somewhere, wouldn't you?

Of course, if the strategy is to have your potential customers out "googling" for your competitors, then the "call for price" succeeds remarkably well.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
dday said:
I have found three dealers selling the orbot, but not one has sense enough to publish a price. Whatever happened to the internet and instant gratification?

Vacaway - Call for Price
Excellent Supply - Call for Price
Encapstore - Call for Price
CentexGreen - Call for Price

You would think I could find a price somewhere, wouldn't you?

Of course, if the strategy is to have your potential customers out "googling" for your competitors, then the "call for price" succeeds remarkably well.

Yeah well... Hruby's doesn't want everyone stepping on each others toes and killing the margin on the machine. I can help with any of the OPs you if you'd like.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey Jeremy, PM me a price on the Orbot without the sprayborg. I'm thinking of another one.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom