got to work tomorrow

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i was hoping to have a nice few days off , do a bit to help a friend of this board who had a fire at his home , clean out the truck, work on me mg(little car)

but no i get home at 2pm sit down have a cup of coffee
the phone rings
i got a murder scene to go to and clean up now i have 3 days out of town
well i guess his christmas sucked

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Can somebody get this dude a profile? Or tell him to take a walk. What are the rules?

hogjowl

Idiot™
We all know who Cu is. He's an odd little bastard with a screwed up accent. You can hardly understand a word he says and he has skinny legs.

But he's family.

Hey Cu, I hate your gutts! I wish I was working tomorrow.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So why no freakin profile? I've seen his name plenty, but if this place is going to be reputable, make everyone follow the rules or kick their asses out.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Marty-Apparently there is no rule, but why not ask our leader what the Form 1040 is all about. Otherwise, maybe I have something to hide and will change my screen name and will have no profile.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I agree with Doug in that everybody should fill out their profile completely.

I see CU enough to know he's legit but for crying out loud.............do the right thing amigo.

Isn't there any enforcement of this simple request?

Only the on line scum bags of our industry with no character want to slide in here and grab and run without contributing.

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I had known it bothered the two of you so much, I would have lobbied for a rule requiring a proper profile back when I GAS.

Now, it's too late.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
I also think profiles should be filled out. I think when they last updated the BB we ended up losing a lot of the full profiles and many have not gone back and brought them up to date.

lazy bastards.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
In order to participate you will need to fill out your profile completely and agree to let any and all posters know who you are.

it is required

Who else is going to Disney on the first :)

Able 1

Name
Keith
I do think it should be a requirement for those that are "supporting members" I mean why the hell not just fill the thing f'n thing out... Can't get into the rubber room without it... I do like cu's van though!!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Marty. you can work with me anyday....as long as you dont mind me laughing at your combover all day long

Doug. kiss my flat Irish arse

Jimmy. i,ll do it for you...the profile that is

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I ever get to be an Administrator, I'll see if I can get a majority of Administrators to GAS, and then we can change that rule.

In the mean time, I'll continue to NGAS.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Who goes to the rubber room. I wouldn't waste my time. I waste enough time here without the "OLD ASS" room.

The Preacher

Doug, just for you info Cu's real name is Jerry, he's from Ireland, has worn a Kilt around a bunch of lickered up BDCC, and has seen more blood & guts and been through alot of personal pain in recent years.

he's one of the top notch guys here and would even buy you a beer, but will remember and expect you to recipicate in kind the next time you meet!!!

PS if you ever meet him, you won't understand him, so just shake yore head alot and laugh!!!

Able 1

Name
Keith
I think Bawb has baned him... Very picky about his room, you give a guy power and...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom