Goth Girl has butter fingers.

Mikey P

Administrator
spilt here black nail polish all over...

20130115_104638_zpsbe55d612.jpg

Acetone and Pro Solve and LOTS of flushing got it out 101%

20130115_114737_zps88c45546.jpg

the hand tool was going so damn slow so I whipped out my 360i and probably saved 45 minutes.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Wow that's one for the web site for sure! Can I steal it?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Nice! Thanks for the tips, I have not been that successful at times.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Good Job!! I've been there a few times. I hate it when the conical bottle of fingernail polish makes a large spiral or two. Sometimes a solvent can take out the nail polish. But, you also need a reducer to take out the color.

steve_64

you just moved the cabinet over it didnt ya?

the guy who was working for me called me friday with green nail polish on microfiber couch and carpet. i used prosolve liguid and a towel then extracted. patience was definately needed. why does a 3 year old get access to nail polish?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
you just moved the cabinet over it didnt ya?

the guy who was working for me called me friday with green nail polish on microfiber couch and carpet. i used prosolve liguid and a towel then extracted. patience was definately needed. why does a 3 year old get access to nail polish?

Solvent on Microfiber can be a very risky proposition if it is flocked.

Connor

Name
Connor
Drives TWMPWhatchamathingy and a few stripes of nail polish makes him giddy to clean. Tell me again why Duldo calls him Daddy?? Nevermind, I get it, it's one of those relationships.

Connor

Name
Connor
Heck, I bet even ol' Crooked Handle John coulda OP'd that with some of his watered down Smith Chemicals and had that prettied up in no time at all.

Reactions: Mikey P

Connor

Name
Connor
Good job using the chemical placement and shadow to cover the spots that you couldn't get out, Bunyan. I tell ya, that there is some creative work right there. I particularly like the smear job in the lower portion of the pic.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Good job acetone is beast and bad for backing but You know that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Connor

Name
Connor
Ya, you can barely see the color difference between the "cleaned" area and the rest of the carpet in the right of that pic. Looks like you padcapped a turd. What, you break the ol' recoil out on this one or something? Geez, Miguel, you need to get you a can of Sunbelt's All Solv and stop being a hack.

Mikey P

Administrator
All Solv is a private labled ink and graphiti remover that is available under lots of names

I tried that too.

Didn't do much.

Want my password to the Trinity Clubhouse revival meeting tonight?

Connor

Name
Connor
All Solv is a private labled ink and graphiti remover that is available under lots of names

I tried that too.

Didn't do much.

Want my password to the Trinity Clubhouse revival meeting tonight?

Naaah, I quit hanging around delusional assholes in 08.

I had several bottles of nail polish smeared on our carpet by our friends kid a few years ago probably a 2'x2' piece of carpet and the Allsolv that I used was bitchin'. Also a bit of DirtChaser to finish the task, I think. Maybe you can only get the emasculated Allsolv in Cali? There's a wonderful product called "Goof Off" that I used to clan some tar off a floor once (I also use it to clean the paint on the truck) . Yes, I know I misspelled clean in that last sentence. You're welcome.

Name
Nathan
Dont be huffing that acetone now. Bad for your health and might see stains that are not actually there. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom