100_0598.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0615.jpg

100_0593.jpg

100_0614.jpg

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Nice work! I end up spending more time doing prep work on jobs like that than cleaning. What kind of chemicals do you use on that one?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
no he isnt a slum lord.. he just doesnt check up on his crappy tennants like he should..

that was redline boosted with citrus solve and boost all..

Im assuming that you had to sweep all that crap up, right?? Cause my vacuum would not be able to handle that mess (or would I even let it...).

HOw big was the job and how long did it take you??

Btw, Came out nice. good job.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
picked up some of the bigger stuff. but my bissle picked up all the rest with no problem.. the two rooms took almost 3 hours start to finish.. it was worst carpet i have ever cleaned.. there was a ton of gum to..

Burtz

dude look at the walls the crack in the paint and floors it's a slum
wonder what he rents that wreck for

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Burtz said:

LOL

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That's you're "worst"?
sheeeet..that ain't nuttin....
between the student rentals and sec 8's we've seen in the last 20 years..we've become immune to the "OMG" reflex... :mrgreen:

It look good Scott
Ya did good, Kid!.... :wink:

Burtz said:

hoo kares, as long as he gets paid
we all kan't be prima donnas, BlUntz....

yesterday we were in the slums of crAkron
In Akron again today, only this time it was 2500sf condo on the coarse at Firestone Country Club.
i bet I could break 100 on that coarse....for 9 holes. :oops:

http://www.clubcorp.com/club/scripts/se ... CODE=FSTCC

..L.T.A.

C&S said:
no he isnt a slum lord.. he just doesnt check up on his crappy tennants like he should..

that was redline boosted with citrus solve and boost all..

I didn't want to sound like a broken record but powder redline is the best prespray on the market that I have tried and I have used most. I LOVE it. It mixes easier than any powder I have used in the past. Just put three 2 oz scoops in your hf and clean away. I have not boosted it yet. I think a lot of cleaners get in the habit of adding citrus boost on every job when it is not really needed. On that job though I would have added some as well.

I deal with those kinds of rentals ...often...I work a college town. While like Larry says...my OMG reflex is slow...I do get OMG from my PM's all the time... :D

Looks good...though I have had my best results using 3 scoops of PowerBurst, and few oz of O2 per gallon...scrub it in with a OP machine or 175 rotary...then extract with Rotovac 360 with carpet brush head...no spots.. no shadows...will make the PM say ...OMG.... :wink:

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Yeah i go back tonight to do the upstairs but its not nearly as bad as the down stairs. hoping to be in and out in 2 hours.

A

amazingcleansc

i bet it still smells like a pile of shit in there. my grandfather does rentals and he has the same nasty 40 year old olefin(i guess) carpet like that in every one. He believes in "differed maintenance". He also still rents 3 bedrooms out for 325 a month.

I've seen that plenty of times. most of these people don't even own a vacuum cleaner. I think if they get possession of one, without using it first, they go to the pawn shop with it.

amazingcleansc said:
i bet it still smells like a pile of shit in there. my grandfather does rentals and he has the same nasty 40 year old olefin(i guess) carpet like that in every one. He believes in "differed maintenance". He also still rents 3 bedrooms out for 325 a month.

I've seen that plenty of times. most of these people don't even own a vacuum cleaner. I think if they get possession of one, without using it first, they go to the pawn shop with it.

I think every landlord should make sure the tennant has a working vacuum or provide one and show them how to use it and maintain it. I did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom