Gotta Take A Dump.

GTAD

• Pack up the truck and go look for a sewer drain, manhole or car wash.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Bucket brigade to the toilet.. unless the customer says just dump in my lawn... ok please sign here, here, and here,, initial here, date it ok.. yeah auto pump out is going to be required on my next tm... or a bigger waste tank.

Greenie

Your inefficent Vortex filters would have only been good for 2 of your 3 hoses.....worth nothiing more than $30 in scrap.

If you really want to pump out, just do the 2.5 coolcuff pool filter ON THOSE JOBS. THey do flow pretty damn good.

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
OMG...you guys kill me....just look for the dang clean out line! It's not any worse than what they're dumping/disposing from their laundry, dishwashing and toilets..If there isn't a clean out or its' too far away,go for their shrubbery...it is their soil your dumping on their property.

Patrick

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
the APO Jim posted a picture of is a pretty good unit that prochem and blueline uses, the hydra master model is the biggest peice of crap pump out I have ever used

Jim, would you want to sell that one you have

Name
I'm Rick James
Becker said:
Was it me Brent?

APO

Naw, it was a guy you use to find on craigslist here. He probley already went out of business paying off EPA fines. I was amazed that he didnt care who was watching, cause a lady walking her dog walked through the stream of dirty water.

Greenie

What about the WhiteMagic pump out? I'm not even sure what brand it is, it's big though, I've got one that came with a unit, was gonna tear into it someday and clean it up, rebuild it.

Anyone know about WM APO?

Becker

Name
Becker
four star.. or all star..

I use to recall seeing something star aon CL a lot.

Or that $99 whole house guy

Name
I'm Rick James
Becker said:
four star.. or all star..

I use to recall seeing something star aon CL a lot.

Or that $99 whole house guy

It was Quality Carpet Care or Quality Carpet Cleaning. I know it started with Quality. I think 5 Star is whole house for $179 now, no sq ft limit.

Chris A

Name
Chris
steve frasier said:
the APO Jim posted a picture of is a pretty good unit that prochem and blueline uses, the hydra master model is the biggest peice of crap pump out I have ever used
Hydramaster's been using it for the past 5 years or so also, at least on the CDS

John Olson

Name
John Olson
[quoteMy APO has been toast ever since Greenie talked me into tossing my external filters.

Carpet are cleaner and drier but Blinky the Three Eyed Fish runs rampant.][/quote]

30 minutes longer to dry and no blinky in the tank and your APO WORKS or dry 30 minutes faster plugged apo and blinky living in your waste tank....Sounds like a pretty easy decision... :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom